*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
2
3
5
6
7
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072129-Old-Age
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1072129 added June 4, 2024 at 9:23am
Restrictions: None
Old Age
"Old age doesn't always start at 60. Not even at 70. For some it starts at 45 or maybe even 35. Paradoxical, isn't it?
Look around you and you will see so many women who are still young for years, but aged early. And other old age, but with the youth that abounds in their eyes. Know that the silver in the head does not define the old age. Not even the appearance of the cane.
Old age comes when your soul says: ,I'm tired". You grow old when you no longer believe you are worthy of love. When you consider yourself insufficiently beautiful to be admired on the street, when you don't feel like looking in the mirror one more time, when you respond to a compliment with: "Yes, that's not right. You exaggerate".
Your old age begins when interesting things tire you, when you have no interest in learning, watching, hearing something new.

When the entertainments of young people irritate you, the crying of a child in the trolleybus brings you headaches, when you prefer solitude more than communication. When maybe the first gray hairs start to appear, but your heart is already withered, without moisture. When you say "I don't want" too often and you rarely make plans and draw dreams. You grow old when you have managed to accumulate in your experience too many disappointments, falls, pains and...every time you feel that getting up from the bottom is getting harder and harder. When you find refuge in your home and don't feel like going outside.

When you mourn more often and find reasons to be happy and grateful less often. To God, to people, to life, to yourself. The lower limit of old age does not exist. For some old age begins at 80, for others at 40."


© Copyright 2024 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072129-Old-Age