*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
6
9
14
16
18
23
24
25
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071887-The-best-of-times-The-worst-of-times
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1071887 added May 30, 2024 at 6:59am
Restrictions: None
The best of times. The worst of times
FORUM
Blog City Prompt Forum  (E)
Message forum for Blog City group members to place their entries to blog prompts
#1972533 by Lyn's a Witchy Woman

Prompt: What was the best part of your week? What was the worst part of your week? Write about this in your Blog entry today.

This was the question I used to ask my children when they came home from school but usually I was asking about their day. A week though gives me more to choose from.

The best part of my week? I enjoyed a visit from my grandson, Jedd. He came to see if he could help me with a computer problem. I’ve been trying to digitise my old VCR tapes. I need them to go on to my computer so as to be able to give everyone who may be interested, an external hard drive each. I can’t say we’ve cracked it yet but it was lovely to see Jedd and to know at 28 years of age he still has time for his grandparents.

The worst part has been really bad. Our daughter who lives many thousands of kilometres away from us suffers from mental illness. Her partner left her recently and she’s spiralled out of control. I had to ring for an ambulance for her as I was concerned for her welfare. I was correct in doing so and she was taken to hospital for a mental assessment. I suppose the outcome has been positive in as much she’s now receiving help.

It doesn’t matter how old your children are they’re always your kids and you never stop worrying about them.

© Copyright 2024 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071887-The-best-of-times-The-worst-of-times