*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071880-It-Hasnt-Been-Easy-But
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1071880 added May 29, 2024 at 11:32pm
Restrictions: None
It Hasn't Been Easy, But...
It Hasn’t Been Easy, But…


I had most of today to work on the single-paragraph Scene Outline for Part One of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. It hasn’t been an easy day in doing it, however. Not because of the number of single paragraphs that I got written today, but because of why it took me so long to write them.

After all, I got fifteen single paragraphs written today. four were Establishing Shots and eleven were numeric scenes. The Establishing Shots were three lines long at the most, and the numeric scenes differed between four, five, or six lines long depending on the scene number.

What kind of problems did I have today? Most of the problems I had today were how I wrote my sentences and the length of them. I use Grammarly.com for my writing. But they want me to go Premium. Only I can’t do that right now because of our move back to Missouri this month.

I’m getting better with my tenses. But I’m still having problems with my Sentence Structure. Grammaarly doesn’t like the way I write my sentences. It’s not as bad as it used to be. But Grammarly still won’t let me write the way I want to write. They want me to be like everyone else.

Especially, when it comes to Sentence Structure. Whenever I’m writing, they constantly pop up an error message that my sentence is wrong. I usually just need to take out a word or two, and that normally fixes it. But sometimes I have to rewrite the whole sentence.

In the past, Grammarly has given me three chances a day for them to fix my errors through Grammarly. But they haven’t been doing that the last few days because I haven’t got Premium yet. So, I had to try to fix the errors on my own. That hasn’t been easy either. But I have done them so far.

I am getting better at seeing what I need to do to fix a sentence error and fixing it. But sometimes it’s not so easy to fix. Most of my sentence errors I can fix by taking away a work or two. Sometimes that doesn’t work. That’s when it gets harder to fix them.

Words like ‘that,’ ‘there,’ ‘really,’ ‘completely,’ ‘very,’ etc. I’m not allowed to use Grammarly. I am getting better not to add these words to my sentences. But sometimes I still do. When I do add them to my sentences, I know I can just erase them and the fix is done.

When it’s not a simple fix, that is when I lose time with my writing. I need to figure out how to fix them on my own. That’s why I only got fifteen single paragraphs written today. Most of my day was spent figuring out how to fix my sentences. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.









© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071880-It-Hasnt-Been-Easy-But