*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071831-Some-Good-News-and-Some-Bad-News
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1071831 added May 28, 2024 at 11:29pm
Restrictions: None
Some Good News and Some Bad News
Some Good News
and Some Bad News


Today has been a busy day. But it wasn’t because my brother and I moved from our old place to our new one. We didn’t do that today after all because we thought we couldn’t do it because of financial reasons. We’re supposed to do it this Thursday instead. But that’s up in the air right now for the same reasons.

My brother and I still had a lot to do today anyway and it took us most of the day to finish doing it. As a result, I didn’t get to my Water Wars scriptwriting project or my The Final Ritual scriptwriting project. That’s right I had another decision to make.

I finished my single-paragraph Story Outline for my The Final Ritual scriptwriting project yesterday. But I didn’t know if I should move forward with my Scene Outline or return to my Water Wars scriptwriting project. That’s where my decision came in. I checked with my Water Wars project, and it wasn’t the scripts I was ready to start writing.

It was the Scene Outlines I was ready to start writing for this project. Now I needed to decide to continue working on my The Final Ritual project or return to my Water Wars project. The decision wasn’t a hard one for me to make. It was the Water Wars project.

After all, there are six Scene Outlines and scripts to write for this project and only one Scene Outline and script to write for my The Final Ritual Project. The decision was obvious. I needed to return to my Water Wars project. That is what I started doing today. Unfortunately, I didn’t have too much time to do it.

Before I could start writing these Scene Outlines, I had to research how I would write them like I did before. After all, the storylines are the same. But how they would be written has changed slightly. I also had to ensure the fifty-five lines per page were ready.

I don’t remember updating my different Styles for my scriptwriting projects aka Action Description, Character Names, (Character Descriptions), and Dialogue. But I did update them after all. They were ready for me to start writing my Scene Outline. That’s what I started doing today, working on my Water Wars Scene Outlines.

Unfortunately, I didn’t get too far with the Scene Outline for Part One, “Younger-Than-Adults,” on my Water Wars scriptwriting project today. That’s some more bad news. It wasn’t a total loss, though. I did accomplish something that may help me write these Outlines and scripts better.

One of my biggest problems is writing my single paragraphs to match the number of lines I need for these scenes. The Outlines are three, four, five, and six lines long. That depends on if they are Establishing Shots or what scene they represent.

The scripts will be a little more open-minded with their line counts, as long as they are within twenty-two, twenty-six, or thirty-four lines per scene. That doesn’t include the Scene Headings or the Establishing Shots. The Establishing Shots will be nine or fifteen lines long. The Scene Headings are included in these line lengths.








© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071831-Some-Good-News-and-Some-Bad-News