*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068473-Door-6
by intuey
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2317215
A place where I fight to survive
#1068473 added April 10, 2024 at 9:45pm
Restrictions: None
Door #6
Door #6

About Me

My name is Tracey, and I'm a spiritual person. I'm very intuitive. That's how I got my handle, INTU from intuitive, and EY from Tracey = intuey. *Smile*

I believe a relationship with God is much more important than any religion. I am a Christian, but I'm not religious. I have two children and six grandchildren. My oldest grandson died at the very beginning of 2023.

I am a creative person. Besides writing, I enjoy painting, mixed media, jewelry making, card making, crocheting, photography, and other creative outlets.

I'm interested in quantum physics, Biblical history, archeology, and astronomy,

I love my furbaby dogs. They're terrier mix. Nine-years-old, and sisters. They love like sisters and fight like sisters.

I'm a big animal lover and nature lover. I love the beauty of the woods, water, trees, falls, mountains, beaches, rivers, lakes ,,, if it's nature, I love it. I also love clouds, the moon, and the stars.

Team Member

Kit is a very sweet person. She's always happy to help someone out. She's active around WDC and has been here since 2004. Over the years, when either of us has time away from writing,com, the other is here waiting to welcome them back!

She runs multiple contests and activities. She's a cat lover, and her favorite band is Guns N' Roses.

She's Dutch, and was living in England, but recently moved to Scotland.

kit has an MA in Philosophy, and loves nature.

Opponent Team Member

StephBee is a sweet lady. She works as a 911 operator for the LAPD and has for many years. She loves salad, spinach, and asparagus, but hates peas. *Laugh* She likes 70's, 80's, and 90's music, with the Beatles being her favorite. George is her favorite Beatle.

She has over 3K comic books from collecting when she was a teenager. Not to mention Football and Baseball cards.

She's a published author on Amazon. Steph writes, "I'm published on Amazon. My 2 small press publishers went out of business so I'm slowly, but surely self-publishing to get them back out and I'll have a "new" old release shortly - The Wolf's Torment".
© Copyright 2024 intuey (UN: intuey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
intuey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068473-Door-6