*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
2
9
16
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065792-Patience-and-Time
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#1065792 added March 7, 2024 at 10:57am
Restrictions: None
Patience and Time
Prompt: "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Write about this quote in your Blog entry today.


=========

My truth is, my patience I had to work on very hard all my life. As to my time, it is running out but I'm trying to make every moment count. Well, who said existence wasn't complex!

In our existence, patience and time may not really be warriors because together they may win or not. As to the relationship between the two, it is not always friendly, either. There are moments frozen in time, etched in memory, where the idea of patience is elusive. Yet, the potential for change and renewal is there, but only sometimes, when the virtue of patience becomes intertwined with time.

The passage of time allows for reflection, understanding, and acceptance. Through its temporary perspective, griefs and grievances may lose their sharp edges, and the weight of our burdens may lighten. Then, while the time flies, it gifts us the promise of a new beginning, a fresh opportunity to embrace life.


.

© Copyright 2024 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065792-Patience-and-Time