*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063085-20240128-External-Writerings-I
by s
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2311764
This is a continuation of my blogging here at WdC
#1063085 added January 28, 2024 at 12:16am
Restrictions: None
20240128 External Writerings I
External Writerings I

So, it’s that time of the month when I do the whole self-publicity thing. This has been a good month for columns for me, writing for Weekend Notes, and I think I’ve got my eye in for SEO and the way the company who took us over last year wants things done.

So, most of these are music columns. Every column you open gets me paid from the advertisers that fill the space, so long as at least one advert is allowed to come up. So, looking at them does help me! However, I like to think they are entertaining as well, exposing people to music they might not otherwise come across.

Unfortunately, the other place I was writing for (not public) closed down at the start of January, meaning I have lost a chunk of that extra income I was relying on. So this is where I am focusing myself while I wait for short story markets to pick up again.

So… Columns!

Songs about freedom.  

Songs about smoking, written for the new year.  

Songs about gold.  

My personal favourite 8 wrestling pay-per-views from the second half of 2023.  

Songs about doors, also written for the new year.  

Songs about dust, written because I was sneezing.  

Quick reviews of 4 albums from the end of 2023.  

My favourite songs from 2023.  

More of my favourite songs of 2023, this time cover versions.  

Because it’s been 10 years, here’s my favourite songs from 2014.  

And to continue the theme, my favourite cover songs (and one comedy song) from 2014.  

And to finish, one that will have no relevance for anyone outside of the little area I exist within, but to show the sort of things I need to write to keep my head above water, a review/advertorial of a local event.  

And there we are, my columns from January, 2024. I am expected to do something for Valentine’s Day in February, so we’ll see what I can come up with that I haven’t done before. I do have some ideas, just have to see what I have in the music collection.

Writing!



© Copyright 2024 s (UN: stevengepp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
s has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063085-20240128-External-Writerings-I