*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
18
21
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062500-The-Wonderful-World-of
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #2311223
2024. Going anywhere inside my little world.
#1062500 added January 16, 2024 at 8:09pm
Restrictions: None
The Wonderful World of.....
There are waaaayyyy too many Disney characters to narrow it down to one.....

I know who I don't like.... believe it or not it's Mickey and Minnie...... They are not mice by any sense of the definition..

Now if I had to pick Disney mice...... You can't beat Bernard and Bianca from The Rescuers. They are the sweetest little couple and use what's available to mice ..... (You'd never see Mickey and Minnie in a sardine can on the back of an albatross. ) Yet even with their small size they get the job done and save the day........

and let's not discard Fievel... that little boy can bring about the emotions in the toughest of hearts.

Then there is Jaq and Gus ....... they're my buds.... They can camp out in my room and help me anytime like they did for Cinderella.

And we can't forget my childhood friend, Timothy O. Mouse. I got a stuffed mouse for Christmas when I was six. It wasn't Timothy, but that is what my family wanted to call him..... I called him Mousey and he's been with me ever since.........
what does that have to do with Dumbo's Timothy? Not much other than it became my favorite movie because of them calling Mousey that.....

And that is all I got to say for now.

© Copyright 2024 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062500-The-Wonderful-World-of