*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061289-December-21-2023
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Cultural · #2299971
My journal about my conversion to Judaism.
#1061289 added December 21, 2023 at 10:36pm
Restrictions: None
December 21, 2023
Tomorrow I will be going to my uncle's house and cooking Shabbat dinner. He saw a picture of my pizza challah and wanted to try it. I made vegetable soup with matzo balls tonight so I am going to bring a little bit of that for him to try also. I will take my candles and welcome in the Shabbat while I am there and then break Shabbos by driving home.

I do also plan on going to shul on Saturday. I am on break from work for a week and will be spending as much time with my children as possible before returning to work next year (meaning right after New Year's) and being absorbed in it over everything else.

I am looking forward to the day that I don't have to drive three hours each way to get to shul and when I will be living there in the community. I have put in a few more applications this week so I'm hoping that I will have a job started at the end of this school year. I know if I hadn't promised my students to stay until I watched them walk across the stage at graduation, I would be in a new job and moved already.

G-d, I am so grateful to you for all that you have helped me with and all that I know you will help me with on this journey. Thank you for loving me and guiding me and supporting me and helping me grow closer to you. I love you.

© Copyright 2023 Jeanette (UN: babygirl328 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeanette has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061289-December-21-2023