*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
4
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060796-Bigfoot-does-not-have-small-feet
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1060796 added December 9, 2023 at 12:23pm
Restrictions: None
Bigfoot does not have small feet
Bigfoot unfolding?

Merit Badge in The Blogging Banana Bar
[Click For More Info]

  Congrats on Your Super Effort

in  NaBloPoMo 2023  

with  [Link To Item #1985857] 

The Bar is Always Open    from   Andre  Red Dragon

Who Knew that the big foot legend was so involved. Apparently, there are written sightings of Sasquatch off and on since the 1920's.

The references for this article are from History.com and YouTube. History.com seems to have become involved in an effort to find out if any of the sightings and stories of Bigfoot are authentic You Tube has quite a few short viewing tapes of what different people put forth as proof of the existence of a large primate type of creature that walks upright.

I became interested because these types of stories are being carried on Facebook. Truth is there are stories from all over the USA. Some of the sightings purported come from Texas, Pennsylvania, California, North Carolina, and most are stories of the creature being seen within heavily forested areas.

One of such a creature was seen by a couple of women whose vehicle was stuck in the sand on the peninsula of Southern Lake Erie. It was dusk or early dark when a strange light was visible; then a Hugh hairy creature pounded on the van as the terrified women took shelter inside it. When rescuers came with a tow to remove the van from where it was stuck the vehicle had dents where the attack caused damage to the frame.

If you watch the clips from History.com they are intriguing. Some of the supposed sightings and hearings can be identified as hoax but others cannot be identified enough to be sure of a hoax. In 1975 the FBI was asked by Peter Byrne, to analyze some hair fragment which Byrne thought may have come from a Sasquatch. Only as a favor in the interest of DNA proof the FBI analysis found the hair to be from deer.

It is not just stories from the USA. In 1951, British explorer Earle Shipton, reported sightings in the Himalayas. Sightings involving this creature are spread around planet earth.

It seems as if the sightings are getting more numerous to the point, if it is a real phenomenon, sooner or later someone will come up with a body or DNA or capture one of the beasts. Until then, History.com is getting scientists involved to examine all video and audio of sightings, which are presented to them in an effort to inform the public. Reality check is an ongoing effort.




© Copyright 2023 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060796-Bigfoot-does-not-have-small-feet