*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
4
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060328-Its-just-me
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1060328 added November 30, 2023 at 9:41am
Restrictions: None
It's just me.
Prompt: Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. Write about this in your Blog entry today.

BCOF Insignia owl for signature use


Be yourself. What happens when everyone around you keeps accusing you of thinking things you are not thinking? This often happens when something you are saying is interrupted by someone who thinks they know what you are going to say before you say it. I have even caught myself doing this on occasion, which makes me want to listen more closely to what others are saying and even question people about subjects more closely.

Example: I know a woman who is actually really mean to people sometimes. By watching and listening I have discovered she is really using mean ideas to defend herself against things others have done to her or things people have said to her in the past.

This is an area of the world where people try to use psychology to manipulate others. A professor once told me psychology is a science not a power. Sorting the difference helps me understand human social problems better.

Sometimes people don't take the time to understand who they really are. Mindfulness is a good way to get into the reality of your own personality. Mindfulness also helps you learn to defend your own ego from manipulations by others. It is important to be yourself.

Maybe not if you are a serial manipulator of others. Spoken by a true introvert. *Smile*

Keep on keepin on!


© Copyright 2023 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060328-Its-just-me