*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045151-Feeling-Questionably-Accomplished
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2287709
Related to Happiness Port/Thankful Thursday/Happy List (mthly)
#1045151 added February 20, 2023 at 3:01pm
Restrictions: None
Feeling Questionably Accomplished
LOL...I did it. I have an appointment with a bariatric team to get the ball rolling. Here I am at 5'2" (ish) and 272 lbs. So you can say that I'm morbidly obese. BMI is at about 49.7, and I have diabetes, sleep apnea, high blood pressure and fatty liver disease...all of the dang check engine lights that go with being this big. *Headbang*

Well, the appointment is made. I started a health journal that I printed, and I got on an exercise bike for the first time in a year. I did an 8 minute mile, and it about killed me. LOL. But my son says if I do it everyday, it will get easier. I know it will; I just have a ways to go before I get back to where I was before my illness last summer. ACK!!

But going forward is exciting, and I am happy to take these steps. Onward and forward!



signature updated by lili_in_fl
© Copyright 2023 AmyJo- back to basics again! (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- back to basics again! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045151-Feeling-Questionably-Accomplished