*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043082-My-First-Missouri-Friend
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #2179217
Walking In The Love Of The Lord; Casting All My Cares On Him!
#1043082 added March 12, 2023 at 8:39am
Restrictions: None
My First Missouri Friend
A Missouri Friend


Today my Lord has taught me a bit more about being a friend. He put me on the highway out to where an acquaintance of mine works. J agreed that we should go talk to him. We knew him from a fellowship group at church. The Lord had an invitation for him. It was an easy contact. We chatted. He received what I had to say. I turned to go and something in the spirit had shifted. I quickly reviewed my words to make sure I had not said something offensive.

No. At least not vocabulary wise, but something in the spirit was troubled and I knew it driving all the way home. In my bedroom I challenged that "thing" that had risen, that was a joy stealing, demon. Never in my life had I encountered this spirit, but there it was, and I warred against it, until I sensed God had taken over the battle. It was won. My sense of joy and peace returned. I was certain this was true from my "new Missouri friend."

The battle was not mine, but I certainly was assaulted in the spirit as was my "new Missouri friend."

My new friend is now mine, and he is my first Missouri friend, and no demon in hell is going to stand in the way of our friendship growing! Blessed be the name of the Lord, the One, who had just taught me, the way to take the battle to the enemy, by way of the "Holy Spirit anointing," from Adonai.

Out of my core, came rivers of living water, and by decree, declaration and prayer, moved the battle into my Father's realm. Thank You Jesus!

I am going to love and cherish my new friend right into the eternal Kingdom of the Living Holy God!


JOHN 7:37 - 39

On the last day of the feast, the great day, Jesus stood up and cried out, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’”

Now this he said about the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were to receive, for as yet the Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.









*Music2*~Kenword~*Music2* *Mugr*

 
         Signature For IWG         Merit Badge in Inspirational W G
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Inspirational ~W~G~" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1990737] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
*Music2**Music1**Music2* *Music2**Music1**Music2*
 
♫~ Kenword~♫
 
(101@100513)_(101x2@030614)__________
 (YCM_@122313) [01.13.23]

(Recognition 300 11.29.22)
{/b}

© Copyright 2023 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043082-My-First-Missouri-Friend