*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039328-GHA-prompt-2---Party-Time
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1039328 added October 17, 2022 at 1:51pm
Restrictions: None
GHA prompt 2 - Party Time!!
Prompt 2: You're hosting a Halloween party. What's the plan? Games? Food? Entertainment?


I've helped with a few Halloween parties...from Kids' Parties to Adult Parties. Cannot say which is more fun.

A Kids Party is pretty easy. As long as you don't get too scary. Plenty of Candy...maybe even a pumpkin pinata. Bobbing for apples is always fun, and don't forget the clear gloves full of popcorn. There is always "dirt" cupcakes with gummy worms, and of course several jack-o-lanterns. Apple cider and hot chocolate round out the party goodies. Musical chairs with Halloween themed music is always a blast as well.

Churches and schools, and even hospitals have also done "Trunk or Treat" activities in an open parking lot, where vehicles were dressed up as well as the people, and you could get treats/candy from people's trunks. I've participated in several of these venues. It's all about keeping the kiddos safe.






Adult parties can run along the same lines; however, colored Jell-O shots are always a hit with the grown-ups. I find they like the candy as well. LOL. Of course, you need to have themed music, and thunderstorm sounds add to the eerie-ness of the atmosphere.
Halloween is a fun time for harmless fun, and hanging out with friends. For kids, it can be a safe alternative to traditional trick-or-treating at strangers' houses.







© Copyright 2022 AmyJo- back to basics again! (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- back to basics again! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039328-GHA-prompt-2---Party-Time