*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039049-Surgery-Bummer
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1039049 added October 11, 2022 at 7:17am
Restrictions: None
Surgery Bummer
Oh man! I thought I was done, but seems that I have another appointment in 4 weeks to see if the stints can come out. Not sure what I was thinking, but it really does look like the beginning of the year before I will get to go to work *Sad* .
Ended up staying the entire weekend in hospital, as when they broke up kidney stone a little infection developed. I'm on antibiotics for 10 days to make sure all is good. Made for a bummer of a weekend, but glad to be home now.

6am. Feeling better, a little stiff and sore from incision site, but only time will take care of that. LOL. On the good side, coming home to WdC, I found a couple of Merit Badges, and a couple of Awardicons for contest entries. That was very exciting! I'm up to 239 reviews, going to try to get to 250 today.

Merit Badge in Enlightening
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for the numeroud Anniversary Reviews you sent in September 2022.  Without your wonderful participation, this forum would dry up and blow away.  Thank you again!

Jim Merit Badge in Cop Shop Mystery
[Click For More Info]

For your story in the Bard's Hall Cop Shop Mystery, SEP 2022 Merit Badge in Deadly Betrayal
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for playing my Halloween Newsfeed games! Happy Halloween :)






© Copyright 2022 AmyJo- back to basics again! (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- back to basics again! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039049-Surgery-Bummer