*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037547-A-Very-Stable-Genius
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2280466
Old Jokes repurposed for today's world
#1037547 added September 9, 2022 at 6:11pm
Restrictions: None
A Very Stable Genius

The Drumpf was on a small plane along with Pope Francis and an Eagle Scout. Suddenly, there was a loud bang and the airplane went into a dive. The pilot jumped up and exclaimed “Bad news! the plane is going down and we’ve only got three parachutes!” He quickly grabbed a chute and continued, “I’m base and deplorable, so you’ll understand if I put myself first.” And he jumped out of the plane.

The Drumpf was impressed with the pilot’s principles and quickly stepped forward himself. “Look,” he said “I’m not only the leader of the free world, I’m a stable genius. I’m just too rich and too important to die.” And he grabbed a parachute and jumped.

Pope Francis smiled at the Eagle Scout and said “My son, I’m an old man near the end of a good life while yours still lies ahead. Take the last parachute and save yourself.”

“Not to worry” replied the Eagle Scout, “the stable genius just jumped with my backpack!”

© Copyright 2022 Words Whirling 'Round (UN: tgifisher77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Words Whirling 'Round has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037547-A-Very-Stable-Genius