*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035013-Im-Not-Sure-Why
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1035013 added July 10, 2022 at 11:57pm
Restrictions: None
I'm Not Sure Why
I’m Not Sure Why


I only wrote two sections for my WDC Short Story for this month so far today. And I don’t know why. It’s not because of a lack of sleep because I got plenty of that last night. I know it’s not because of what my brother and I needed to do today either. We did have a few things that we needed to get done today. But it didn’t take us that long to do them.

So, I had plenty of time to work on this Short Story today. But I didn’t. As I wrote above, I only got two parts written today. True, I’m going to try to do at least one more before I go to sleep tonight. But I’m hoping that I can get the last section written too. Then I will be finished with this Short Story.

I’m not even going to count on getting one more written. Let alone two more parts written. That’s what I want to do. And what I plan on doing before I go to sleep tonight. But after what has been happening to me the last couple of months with my short stories, I’m not going to guarantee anything until it happens. Then it’s not a guarantee now, is it?

If it’s not the lack of sleep or what needed to be done today, then what is it. Why didn’t I get more written today on this Short Story? Like my blog title says, I’m not sure. The only thing that I can think of is a lack of concentration. But I don’t think that’s the reason why either. It may be part of it. It’s not all of it, though.

I did have some problems with both sections of this Short Story. Especially, the first part. But it wasn’t anything that I couldn’t figure out in time. And it didn’t take me that long to figure out. At the most, it took me about a half-hour to figure out each of them.

The first section was the hardest. And I don’t know why. I knew what I wanted to write. But just not how to write it. Probably re-wrote this one three or four times before I finished it. If I remember right, they were only partial re-writes. I didn’t have to re-write it completely.

As for the second part, it wasn’t that hard to write. At least it wasn’t once I started writing it. I did have a little bit of trouble getting it started. But once I did, it wasn’t that hard to write. Still don’t know why I only got two written. And maybe I never will. It may be one of those times when I will never know why.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035013-Im-Not-Sure-Why