*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034906-Obi-Wan-Series-Impressions
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #2264475
Random Writing, Blogs and Adventures
#1034906 added July 9, 2022 at 2:39am
Restrictions: None
Obi-Wan Series Impressions
Warning: Though I will try to keep them relatively mild, there may be some Spoilers for the Obi-wan series in this entry.

As a science fiction fan... I like Star Wars quite a bit and have seen all the movies. However I haven't gotten the chance to watch most of the companion series yet. Most of my Disney+ watching has been going into the Marvel superhero shows and it hasn't left much time for the either the Mandalorian or the Book of Boba Fett.

The release of the Obi-wan series forced me to change that. I couldn't resist seeing Hayden Christensen and Ewan McGregor return to their respective roles of Darth Vader and Obi-wan. I am happy to report that I really enjoyed the series a lot. They cast a really good actress to play the child version of Princess Leia and it was awesome to see so many cast members from their films reprise their roles in the series. The entire cast knocked it out of the park. The series starts off very slow going but crescendos to a dramatic climax and the last two episodes are epic. They saved the best Light saber duels for the end and they were really enjoyable to watch. If you are a Star Wars fan this series is a must see. I really highly recommend it.

© Copyright 2022 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034906-Obi-Wan-Series-Impressions