*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034758-Working-Versus-Writing
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1034758 added July 6, 2022 at 3:52am
Restrictions: None
Working Versus Writing
Working Versus Writing


Yesterday, it was work that won over writing. That’s because I didn’t get any writing done yesterday at work. I took my tablet to work. And I planned on working on either my short stories for this month or my scriptwriting projects. But that didn’t happen. Unfortunately, I don’t think it’s going to happen over the next three days either.

Why couldn’t I get any writing done while at work? What is the usual reason? It may be a completely different post. But the outcome is still the same. I didn’t get any writing done because it was too busy there for me to get any of it done. True, I didn’t even try. But that was because I didn’t think I would have the time to do it. And I didn’t.

I thought that I may have the time to do some after almost everyone left for the day where I’m working this week. But I was wrong about that. It was twice as bad as the first half of my shift. That’s when I was on my feet most of the time with foot patrols. I wasn’t on them all the time. But I was on them a lot those last four hours.

In the first half of my post there I was on my feet a lot too. But it wasn’t as bad as the second half. Don’t get me wrong. It wasn’t like my old post. I wasn’t on them that much. But I was on them long enough that I probably wouldn’t have had too much time to do any writing anyway. That’s how busy my shift was yesterday at work.

I’m going to continue taking my writing. Just in case yesterday was the first day in a new job situation. Maybe I will have the time to write there over the next three days. I have a bad feeling that it wasn’t. And that I won’t be able to do any writing. But I want my writing there just to be sure. After all, I have been wrong about this before.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034758-Working-Versus-Writing