*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034710-My-Blog-Folders
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1034710 added July 4, 2022 at 11:51pm
Restrictions: None
My Blog Folders
My Blog Folders


With each blog that I write, I either keep the original in my Only My Scriptwriting or Other Than Scriptwriting folder depending on the day of the week that I’m writing. The same as my blog journals on WDC. Then I copy this blog entry and past it to the blog journal on WDC.

There have been a few blogging days that I have missed. And some I have messed up in my folders. I have even forgotten to save a few with their new blog title. Resulting in losing the entries from the day before. Maybe I can get them from WDC. I don’t know about that. Overall, these blog entries have been saved to the correct folders.

For the last couple of months, I have been following my old post where I used to work as a guideline to which folder I use for these blogs. That means I should be switching over to my Other Than Scriptwriting today. But I’m not going to do that this week because I normally use Monday and Tuesday for this folder aka my days off from my last post.

I can still do that. But I’m not going to do it because I am working a four-day shift starting tomorrow. If I go by my old schedule, tomorrow would be my day off. So, switching folders would be the correct thing to do. But since it’s only one day instead of two, I’m not going to switch.

Speaking of today, it’s the fourth of July here in the United States. And there is a Blues Festival almost every year here. I’m not that big of a fan when it comes to blues. I don’t dislike the blues. Just prefer rock ‘n’ roll instead. Anyway, I got a little bit sidetracked there. What I am trying to write is that my brother and I spent most of the day at this festival.

My eldest brother used to be a blues musician in the Kansas City area. He passed away in January nine years ago. But our middle brother is still a big fan of the blues. Mostly, because of our eldest brother. And he helped him out while he was performing. But he’s still into the blues. We try to go to this festival every year. A lot of times we haven’t been able to do it for one reason or another. But this year we did.

As a result of this going, I haven’t had too much time to work on the only Short Story that I’m working on for this month so far. Don’t get me wrong. I have worked on it a little bit. But it hasn’t been as much as I wanted it to be. Normally, I would continue working on it after I write and post this blog entry. But I don’t think that I’m going to try to do it. I will probably be going to sleep soon after I post this blog entry. After all, I start work again tomorrow.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034710-My-Blog-Folders