*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
2
3
5
6
7
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032746-Ignorance
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1032746 added May 23, 2022 at 3:55am
Restrictions: None
Ignorance
"What is ignorance? Ignorance, 'Avidya' is misconception, or is the erroneous conception of existence of that which does not exist.

Through 'Avidya' man believes that this material creation is the only thing that substantially exists, there being nothing beyond, forgetting that this material creation is substantially nothing and is a mere play of ideas on the Eternal Spirit, the only Real Substance, beyond the comprehension of the material creation. This Ignorance is not only a trouble in itself but is also the source of all the other troubles of man. . .
When man becomes fortunate in securing the favor of any divine personage, 'Sat-Guru' (the Savior), and affectionately following his holy precepts is able to direct all his attention inward, he becomes capable of satisfying all the wants of his heart and can thereby gain contentment, 'Ananda', the Real Bliss.
With his heart thus contented, man becomes able to fix his attention upon anything he chooses and can comprehend all the aspects.

So 'Chit', Consciousness of all the modifications of Nature up to its first and primal manifestation, the Word (Amen, 'Aum'), and even of his own real Self, gradually appears. and being absorbed in the stream thereof, man becomes baptized and begins to repent and return toward his Divinity, the Eternal Father, whence he had fallen.

See Revelation 2:5: 'remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent.' "

© Copyright 2022 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032746-Ignorance