*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030916-Oops-we-ate-it-again
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2260833
Blog attempt 1.
#1030916 added April 17, 2022 at 11:03pm
Restrictions: None
Oops we ate it again.
I feel like the crap you scrape off your shoe when you leave the dog park. I ate potatoes for easter. Big mistake. I am seriously potato intolerant. I will now spend the next eighteen hours burping nasty burps and smelling the whole family out of the house with my farts. All interspersed with me violently vomiting. In fact, it won't be a full eighteen hours if I manage to vomit all of the potatoes before they leave my stomach.

Why, you might ask did I eat potatoes, knowing what they do to me?

Simple, Ham. I cooked a ham. You have to have potatoes with ham. It's like a law right? I made some fantabulous cheddar sour cream mashed potatoes. Using the sour cream instead of the milk. They had luxurious amounts of butter. The thing is my wife is lactose intolerant. So they made her sick too...

Why, you might ask did she eat the potatoes mixed with half a dairy, knowing what dairy does to her?

Simple, HAM. I cooked ham. You have to have cheese with ham... It's like a law right?

I love my wife we understand one another's self-destructive impulses and accept them. Next year I think we will have lasagna with meat sauce and no cheese. Because, no potatoes, no cheese.

© Copyright 2022 Sox and Sandals (UN: rinsoxy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sox and Sandals has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030916-Oops-we-ate-it-again