*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028583-Sing-it-For-Me
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #2264475
Random Writing, Blogs and Adventures
#1028583 added March 18, 2022 at 9:53pm
Restrictions: None
Sing it For Me
Author's Note: This was written March Musical Monkey Madness see: "Note: March Musical Monkey Madness Blogging Prompt..."

Prompt: Andre often listens to one song over and over. (Think about a toddler and "Baby Shark")

What song and why?


***


Probably the The one song that Andre loves to play is the popular Jazz song "Sing Sing Sing"

Sing Sing Sing

(Of course it's a Louis Prima rendition *Smile*)


The fans of Andre's music love this and its almost always request by his fans. He is very very good at this piece. However what a lot his fans don't know is that the reason Andre is so good at this one is that he practices it a lot and I mean a LOT.

If you every see Andre's rehearsals. You bound to have heard this one several times. He plays it at least 20 times a day and it is one of his signature band songs. I am sure there might be some people that would be annoyed by hearing this one a few times too many but all things considered... its not the worst earworm to have to listen to. It is definitely an energetic piece.

I suppose you can't blame Andre's neighbors though for calling the police after the third rendition involving this at 3 in the morning. Invest in sound proofing Andre... you can afford it!!



Sidenote: The first time I ever heard this song myself was from a in a Chips Ahoy commercial. My younger brother would later go on to play this one in his high school band. I always thought it was pretty catchy. I suppose it helped that my brother never wound up practicing at home inside confining his practicing to school. I imagine that I probably would have gotten annoyed with him pretty quickly if I had to listen that often. As it was I love seeing him perform this.

Word Count 309

© Copyright 2022 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028583-Sing-it-For-Me