*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1027230-Twosday-22022022
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#1027230 added February 28, 2022 at 6:35pm
Restrictions: None
Twosday 22.02.2022
...or Two sday as Annette wrote it.

22.02.2022.

Since 22 is my favorite number I'm happy. Not thrilled because it's 1°F -17°C. And windy. At least it's sunny.

I stand by my statement that there could be a war by the weekend. As my friend Laxmi stated, "Any spark will set it off."

The only good news at this point is that the Russian people aren't keen on wars. Neither are the Germans or Japanese. WW2 might have something to do with that.

*FishO* Made pasta with funa tish... because I could. Eating some before I head out.

Hula. We watched a university group dancing hula. Very nicely done. Talked to one dancer who stood out. It seemed like she was born to it. And she was! Her mother dances. She learned as a child. She also does ballet and volleyball.

*Bread* I'm at Le Petit Outre. They have fresh (many times warm) sourdough baguettes at 2 p.m. I scored a pat of butter so I'm full now. Time to head home. It's bitter cold out but I'm only one block away.

*Tv* I have no TV but I may have to stop keeping track of the news, not because I don't care but because I care too much. I can do nothing to help Ukraina or those I met from there or my friends who have heart-connections to that place. I feel my anxiety rising, my wheels start to spin. My heart goes out to the Ukranians and Russians who will see their loved ones come back in body bags.

🇺🇦 *Sad*

It's that time of the month when I'm supposed to focus on finishing contests. No interest tonight. It's 23:13. But tomorrow is another bitter cold day... hopefully with sunshine.

🇹🇭 🇨🇷

10:11 on the 23rd and waking up with coffee from 🇪🇹. I'm still dreaming of 🇹🇭 not 🇨🇷. Yes, the flags colors are similar albeit reversed.

No one goes to Chaiyaphum. 1 million people live in this rural province off the tourist track. When I stay in Khon Kaen I might have a chance to visit. The park Pa Hin Ngam (Thai: ป่าหินงาม) is known for its stones and the Siam tulip (Curcuma alismatifolia), called "Dok Kra Jiao" (ดอกกระเจียว) in Thai. The dok kra jiao is a type of ginger like the antorcha roja of Costa Rica. It's color is more orchid than violet and used as cut flowers. Blooms during the rainy season (July).

I'm *Yawn*. Not a good sign. It's a bone-chilling 3°F but sunny and the winds have calmed down. 11:01.

OMBH: Oh my bleating heart... it got into double digits today! I did go shopping but didn't see much to buy. Even basics are becoming expensive. Butter? Don't ask.

I sat with George, Laxmi and Phil. Told Laxmi that March 2nd could be a date to keep in mind if Trump & Trucker's insurrection part deux does anything stupid on March 1st (before/during/after President Biden's "State of the Union" address). The situation worldwide is dangerous.

Ask me why I'm nervous and depressed. 4 years of toxic-Trump, 2 years of go-nowhere-covid and now this. The world has never been totally safe for me but the last 5 years have been a bitch.

** Image ID #2267445 Unavailable **

Thor's day. Got my Angie fix. Saw Billie Jo. Spoke to Kirk. Apparently I wasn't the only one having problems getting in the other day. The door was frozen.

Americans are slowly waking up to the realization that Ukraine actually exists and that it matters. No blood-lust for war here, but... it's a war. I hope the Russians get a glimpse of the bodies and faces of their dead youth that they have sacrificed. That may help sway opinion.

War is unpredictable and Putin should know that. One major mishap and Americans will be begging to blow him away. We are deeply divided but wars tend to unite or forever split people apart. We are still fighting the Confederacy here in the U.S. And DJT doesn't know when to stfu.

Freya's dag. Did get to see Laxmi briefly (twice), Hunter, Phil, Willie, Doug (his 84th birthday). No mail.

Temps moderating.

No urge to write. Need to write. Tick-tock.




Had my fire&ice milkshake. It was fairly mild today. Still 34 degrees at 5 o'clock.

Spoke to Lundy, Ian and Cathy Mae.

There's a BrewFest by the old depot, near where I live. It should thankfully be over by the time I walk home.

Saw Bri last night. She's visiting from Bozeman and brought me a donut. *Donut5*

Donuts and milkshakes. I've probably exceeded my sugar limit.

28 de febrero

I'm purging since I'mat my limit for items. Making copies of some things. Coming across old ancient ramblings. I was a better writer way back when.

Need to edit and open. "93 små dikt ORIGINAL



llllllllllllllll*Flower5**Flower5*lllllllllllllllllll
*Flower5*llllllllll*Flower5*
*Flower5*llllllll*Flower2*llllllll*Flower5*
*Flower2*lllllll*Flower5*lllllllll*Flower2*llll*Flower2*lllllllll*Flower5*lllllll*Flower2*
l*Flower2*llllllll*Flower5*llllllllll*Flower2*llllllllll*Flower2*llllllllll*Flower5*llllllll*Flower2*l
lll*Flower5*lllllllll*Flower2*lllll*Flower2*lllll*Flower2*lllllllll*Flower5*lll
llllll*Flower5*lllll*Flower2*llllll*Flower2*lllll*Flower5*llllll
llllll*Flower5*lllll*Flower2*ll*Flower2*lllll*Flower5*llllll
lllll*Flower5*lllll*Flower2*lllll*Flower5*lllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll


5634

© Copyright 2022 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1027230-Twosday-22022022