*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024641-Meet-me-anywhere
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#1024641 added January 14, 2022 at 10:00pm
Restrictions: None
Meet me... anywhere...
"so baby, why don't you just meet me in the middle..." *Music1**Music2**Music1*

Comment from "Bad Buddies" ep. 10.

Wouldn't it be nice?

I'm sure people have tried to reach out to me... I know I've tried to reach out to them. In my world it doesn't seem to work out.

If I cut out everything and everybody that annoys me right now I'll be left with nothing and no one.

It's 01:23 and time to take a shower and go to bed.

I won't accomplish anything more tonight.

*Apple* *Orange* *PepperYellow*

I scored a cheeseburger. The patty was quite flavorful... *Smile*.

Saw Don, Dalton, Laxmi, Naketa.

Went to LePetit and ate 3 scones.

It was good to get out.

*Fishb* *Pepperredhot* *Fisho*

Watching "Bad Buddies" ep. 11. It ends next week. Very good series because of the acting and storyline. It's somewhat believable and avoids easy cliches. The BL genre is becoming layered with other genres as it 'matures'. It's adding depth as more money = better filming and stories. Thailand is more than just the capital, Krungthep, or the upper class. Sadly, "Bad Buddies" is well-to-do and university; but, it breaks other taboos, like GL and real-life parents.

*Mushroombl* *Mushroomr* *Mushroombr*

I told Andra:

My parents sheltered me. Of course, I was very withdrawn and 'hid' so that didn't help. I was frightened of anyone my age and avoided them. I was neither self-reliant nor independent. I was clueless when I went to university and suffered for my ignorance. But... I did start to bloom, until an early frost nipped me in the bud when I was 21. It's been needlessly rough all my life because I still withdraw and hide.

Whether it's abuse or neglect it's the same thing, a lack of good parenting skills. *Sad*


I told Harlow Flick:

Yep. A walnut tree has nothing on you! Do squirrels try to stash you away?

We had the 'gun' talk at the Senior Center today. I lived in an inner city 'bad' neighborhood and didn't have the fear they share. I suggested looking into people's eyes and knowing them by name. I will suggest self-defense classes next. Guns only work at a distance and not even then.

I don't feel fear when I travel in non-gun countries like Japan or Taiwan. But they made a valid point. This is Montana. Yep, I get that. Montana is no safer than that 'bad bad' place I once called home.


5568

© Copyright 2022 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024641-Meet-me-anywhere