*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024510-To-be-orange
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#1024510 added January 11, 2022 at 10:28pm
Restrictions: None
To be orange
Ah... to be orange amidst the blue,
in search of moisture, a sip of salt,
a spot of warmth among the dark;
light upon the fluttering breeze, a
mote to please the wandering eye
that alights on me settled here, or
as I float against the celestial sky.
Ah, to be orange and not ignored.

© Copyright 2022 Kåre Enga [178.300] (11.januar.2022)

I sat with Bill, Phil and Nancy (who I don't know). Didn't eat there but a bologna sandwich and cottage cheese with pear sufficed later. My feet swelled yesterday so I'm going to have to consider salt as a culprit. I seldom add salt but it's in most everything.

I'm a bit dissapointed with activity here on WDC so, once again, I need to reassess my reasons for being active here and how much effort is too much or too little.





I have made 13 trinkets. An assessment:

1. Easily collected. A total of 644.

120 Lanterns (Taiwan)
118 Monkees (Taiwan)
124 Umbrellas (Japan)
124 Man at Work (Slovkia)
158 Moon (Hungary)

2. Attached to a blog. A total of 174.

63 Porto (Portugal)
20 Out of the book (Sweden)
17 Blue butterfly and me (Costa Rica)
16 Bees on a rose (Norway)
17 Volcano (Costa Rica)
17 Boat houses on the fjord (Norway)
24 Cat (Taiwan)

3. To be given out.

42 Vultures clean up messes (Costa Rica)

A grand total of 860. Folks want trinkets but don't want to go looking. I've put group 1 on the Newsfeed. Group 2 is mostly hidden but available on my blogs. 3? I give out vultures when I review (very seldom).

I should make trinkets for every country I've visited. Perhaps someday.

Copied from my friend Azir on fb: "Honorable Sultan! When confusion and corruption spreads in the country, when everyone who sees and hears this cruelty and corruption says: "What do I need" focusing on their own troubles, when the shepherds tear the nest and those who see this silence, when you rise up in the sky scream, the complaint and weeping of the poor and the needy whom no one hears except the stone trees, then the state is at the edge of the pile. In such cases, the state treasures are emptied, the people lose faith and respect for the state and the sense of obedience to the state authority is minimized. In this case, collapse and destruction is the only option for such a state."

5554

© Copyright 2022 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024510-To-be-orange