*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024239-Snow-mist
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#1024239 added January 6, 2022 at 2:04am
Restrictions: None
Snow mist
A bit drafty in here. Here = WDC. A couple of old friends have posted recently and folks are responding to my prompts. But... would less = more? How about photo or video?

Noon and I'm almost done with my first coffee.

22°F and dropping. Snow misting the mountains. Tomorrow will be snowier.

In the Thai TV series "55:15 Never too late" those near and dear are figuring out that the 'new' kids aren't quite so new. It will be interesting to see their responses.

The old/new folks may be learning what their 'real' mistakes were. It may not have been the obvious or what we have been shown so far. San's reunion with his father was very moving. Jaya may not have a clue; she's still self-centered and immature. Paul... wasn't true to himself... but now it's very complicated. Thep may need to wake up to how good his life is with his wife and son. Charunee is making progress but young or old she's still herself with an admirer too young / too old. By now the 5 main leads are becoming very real. There are 6 more episodes of 16 left.

I was reminded that "love speaks with the eyes".

Thoughts I'll share with QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham: I finished reading entries and awarded a merit badge to Cappucine. 8 entries were enough to read. I wish there were more but over 12 or 15 and it gets to be work. Which is why it's every-other day. If there were three of us (10 per month), on a basis of judge 1 day, off 2, a full month would be doable. That or 7 of us who have one day of the week. But, I'm proposing reading, commenting and awarding one entry, not just a quick read and score on a chart with people x'ed off once they're out of the running for a prize.

I'll begin reading and commenting on my present post now. Entries are 'due' by midnight January 6th. "Round 3 Blogvillian Pop Up! January 5-6 POST HERE"  
5533

© Copyright 2022 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024239-Snow-mist