*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020470-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-75
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1020470 added October 31, 2021 at 11:48am
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 75
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 75
Dear Grandsons & Other Readers
Today is a special day for me, no not Halloween, It is October 31. What so special you ask. For me it is the end of the growing season. yes there are a few incidentals to do in the garden but the season is over. The veggies are all stored for the winter season. The lawn mower and tiller are put away for the winter season. The paint cans are put away and the paint brushes are hung with care. The Flea Markets are over till next spring. I will turn the heat on this evening before the coming hard freeze. I may be able to get out with the Kayak fishing one more time next weekend.

So now what? I concentrate on the internet sales business and on reading and hopefully still learning something new. Then there will be accounting to do, I do more then I would have to do, but it is something I have always done and need to do. Did we reach this years goals? The next two months will tell. Then I will dream and plan for another Outside Season. I will need to remain optimistic that it will arrive once more for me. you guys have a lot of coming outside seasons coming, Me not so many.

Have a blessed Day Grandsons & All of You,

© Copyright 2021 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020470-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-75