*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013047-Go-forth-and-what
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#1013047 added July 5, 2021 at 12:05am
Restrictions: None
Go forth and what?
My personal blog entry today: "Overwhelm (heat doesn't help)

This blog title could lead to a rant... as in go forth from Europe and rape America and enslave people along the way so you can abuse the land and exterminate the passenger pidgeon ... just for fun ...

And then claim that your notion of government wasn't influenced by the Iroquois Confederacy, because, y'know, that would be giving brown people credit.

No... this blog isn't going to go there. *Smile*

The Japanese Future Design Movement was based on the Native-Amercan notion of "unto the seventh generation..." by-the-way.

But I digress.

I made hummus. I'm drinking chilled blackberry-orange something. I'm keeping up my water intake and staying hydrated, peeing in a cup to check color and whether I need to be worried. I monitor my health in some small ways .

I need to unclutter and clean because I promised Travis.

I need to write because nothing on the contest list is exciting me much. That usually changes when I focus for 20 minutes.

Focusing in the heat isn't that easy. At high-noon (1:32 p.m.) it's already 88 on it's way to 98. It's oppressive inside even with the fan going.

"Puddled covers some of that.

So... I need to do something. When there's so much to do? Anything will suffice. *Smile*

Set up a blog forum. "Blogville [XGC] It's XGC because that's what some blogs are rated. E entries are fine.

It's 94 degrees at 7 p.m. I'm surviving.

Went down to the bridge to take photos. 80 degrees now at 10 p.m. Only a few fireworks; although, I didn't appreciate the one that went off below my window.

4,680

© Copyright 2021 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1013047-Go-forth-and-what