*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003723-G-The-Queens-Croquet-Ground-1--A-Most-Ridiculous-Game
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2242515
This is where you will find all the Wonderland Contest items.
#1003723 added February 7, 2021 at 7:15pm
Restrictions: None
G. The Queen's Croquet Ground #1 -"A Most Ridiculous Game"


Bippity Boppity

Game rules:
For this game, you will need some time.
For three or more players.
The object is to gather as many little pieces of lint that you can find. But the lint has to be the kind you find under beds. So not just any lint will do. This has to be genuine, under-the-bed, blanket, dead skin, sheets, toe-jam lint. The judge will be the final determinant of the validity of the lint presented.

Go around the neighborhood with your dusting device. Knock on doors. Offer to clean under all their beds. Once you find some lint, you put it in a bag. Label each bag as to which house from which it was found. No houses can be used twice. That will be a disqualification.

There will be a limit of two days for this game. At the end of two days, the lint will be weighed. A kitchen digital scale will be used. The judge will zero out the scale to a tare weight using a plastic bag to hold the lint.

The person with the most lint by weight will win. The grand prize is a new Swiffer Sweeper.

W/C 196



Queen Norma Jean *Crown*

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
© Copyright 2021 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1003723-G-The-Queens-Croquet-Ground-1--A-Most-Ridiculous-Game