*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000337-Just-a-blah-blah-blog-on-the-Something-of-December
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#1000337 added December 16, 2020 at 10:12pm
Restrictions: None
Just a blah blah blog on the Something of December.
Over 50 of this trinket collected. I can assure you that I haven't received 50 blog comments this month. Chris Breva has been checking in though... thank-you.



I may not do the prompts today. I need to go grocery shopping. It's sunny at the moment and 'warming up'. I'm slowly going through my stash of canned soup and pasta. I have plenty of food. It's perishables I lack. When one lives alone they go bad if one miscalculates. I've had to throw stuff out and my past poverty doesn't approve of that. I may make a tuna melt later today. I made the mistake of opening up a big can yesterday and must use it up.

I'm trying to go out every day. Not happening but it's a good idea. I'm normally sluggish in December unless I'm traveling. I usually brighten up late January. I should write those postcards I've been promising to write. And later need to work on some writing I started for various contests that I never finished.

And... I need to get back to reading "Autumn Letters" by Michael Frederick. It's placed in Nebraska farm country, a landscape and humanscape I'm familiar with. It will be my first book of "52 in 52 (you can still sign up). I have made a stack of other books to read. The contest has prompts and I'll do my best but I don't feel obligated. When I travel later in the year I'll have to figure out how to carry cheap dime pulp-fiction paperbacks that weigh nothing or do kindle or something similar. I have hundreds of used books at home. I'm a 'rabbit'. I binge or not. Many people here are 'tortoises' in the sense that their lives have a daily rhythm of routines and obligations. I don't. It's very stressful for me to be that scheduled.

So I sit here with the weak sun on my bareback. *Laugh* I'll need to layer when I go out. It'll be about 45F which is mild for here. I look forward to the six block walk. I may even get to talk to someone! Yesterday I knocked on Bri's door just to tell her I'm okay. If I see anyone I can wait until tomorrow or Friday to say hello to other friends. At some point I need to check my post office box but I really don't like walking the bridge crossing the river.

I mailed postcards to Fivesixer , queenkissy and ~Minja~ . Wonder when they'll be received. Mail has had international and national issues during this Season of Covid.

Cooking up chicken. Easier to store cooked than bloody. Sorry Bunny, Bawang, Clovia... *Vamp*.
3.410






© Copyright 2020 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1000337-Just-a-blah-blah-blog-on-the-Something-of-December