*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/764911-Hinata-places-her-feet-on-Narutos-face
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: Hinata places her feet on Naruto's face  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Hinata places her feet on Naruto's face

    by: Unknown
"Wait, Naruto" started Hinata.

Naruto frowned disappointed, and kept staring at Hinata's beautiful feet.

"There's something I need to tell you before we go on."
"What is it, Hinata?" Naruto asked, not taking his eyes of her soles.
"Well, you can't really be my temporary slave, my father wouldn't allow it. If you agree to worship my feet, you will have to be a permanent slave."
Naruto furrowed his brow. "Well..."
Hinata flexed her feet in a sexy way and asked. "Please?"
Her feet were far too much for him, and he agreed immediately.
"Great!" beamed Hinata, then her face took on a more dominant look. "Hold still"

Hinata planted both her feet on his face, completely covering it. She then took out a book and began to read, no longer paying attention to Naruto. "No talking".

Naruto realized that he had made the wrong decision. Hinata's feet smelled disgusting close up, and he felt humiliated. He realized he didn't like feet as much as he thought.

After an hour Hinata looked down at Naruto where he kneeled and laughed condescendingly. Naruto felt a chill as she reminded him strongly of Ino.

Hinata adjusted her feet so Naruto had to breath through her toes. As her toes were cooled, she felt her job of training Naruto was finally started. Slaves had to learn early that they would be ignored most of the time. She wondered what she would do next?

Under her, Naruto was trying to work up the courage to break of his deal.

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto says he won't be her slave

2. Hinata goes to Tsunade to make his slavery official.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/764911-Hinata-places-her-feet-on-Narutos-face