*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/876927-a-peice-of-heart
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #876927
this goes for my family and all who i have lost in my life time
When I look into your eyes, you swallow me into your world like a black hole in that sparkling diamond sky.
Getting lost in a world I have never been, my spirit souring freely, getting away from all them;
Them as my parents, friends, teachers, and stupid people that I have to deal with in my miserable everyday life.
People that interrupt me when I am in happiness, in peace, secure in your arms.
Holding you tightly in my arms, and never ready to let you go.
And kissing your precious lips, and being so proud that I can do this with you
You are my other half that was missing, and filled that missing half with warmth, and unconditional love that can last forever.
As fast as you appeared in my life with that burning flame that seems to last forever.
That flame is slowly dieing, and fading away
It's getting colder and darker without you right by side.
I can't see what is in front of me, where are you to guide me and fight with me?
Like two Knights fighting right by side for something they believe that is right.
But you’re so far away from me; I can't feel your warm touch.
Slowly inside of me, my spirit is falling apart, because no one is here to nourish it with goodness or love.
What should I do?
I am so confused...
Everyone is telling me to get a career started and go to school.
But after all that who do I go home too?
An empty place with no one to talk too, or even to say good morning, good evening, and goodnight too.
When the sun rises up through the mountain top and the warm light touches your face.
Who are you going to share a cup of coffee with in that beautiful morning?
Even if I had everything in the world that I ever wanted.
You still wouldn't be here enjoying life beside me.
No matter what happens in life you can never forget that precious moment you had.
Rather if it lasts forever or if lasted for a few short minutes.
But that one precious moment that I had with you I felt whole.
Like all the broken pieces in my life were put back together.
So no matter where you go, no matter what you do, rather you admit it or not.
You will always have a piece of me....
A piece of my heart giving to you.
© Copyright 2004 little_bit (differentpoems at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/876927-a-peice-of-heart