*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/856908-Journal-of-a-Phone-Sex-Goddess
Rated: 18+ · Appendix · Adult · #856908
I recently took on a 2nd job doing phone sex- here r some crazy stories!
I think I should share these with someone. Ha, who ever thought I would be a phone sex operator? Let's start with June 9, 2004. I logged into my account and sat back to receive my calls. Watching a movie, yes I hate to burst your bubble but most pso's are really not nymphomaniacs. Less than 5 minutes later my phone rang. Grrr. "hello" I said. All i heard was panting. Hello? "Hi, my name is Russ" he said, all in an australian accent. Hmmm. "Hi Russ, how are you?" "what do your tits look like you dirty bitch?" Ummm okay. "Well they are 34-d-" "I'm fucking your big fat tits you worthless bitch. Fucking fucking fucking" CLICK. What a 1st call of the night.

The next few calls were uneventful, what the industry calls 'vanilla sex'. Great. I read a book, The Queen of the Damned the whole time. So let's skip to call number 13. This was a classic giggle call. I had to pinch myself thru all 21 minutes. 'Kyle' as we'll call him, started off okay, the classic 'suck my dick, bitch' and that was okay. I was chatting online anyway, moaning enough to cover up the sounds of my keyboard. Until he started with that 'who's your daddy' crap. "you are" i cooed. "who's my momma bitch"? I am kyle baby. "Who's your baby's daddy, bitch" Oh. My. God. I felt an instant giggle fit coming on. He did not just say that. I snorted and said "you are baby". Pinching myself I moaned a little more. Until he said when is our baby due bitch. O.M.G. I half snorted into the phone "Whenever you want baby". And it's gonna be a little boy right?" "OOOH yeah baby" I moaned. And with that he came and i heard the world famous CLICK.

More bland calls, a few domination calls and then, number 36, the mood killer of the night. RING. "Hello" I said. "Hi. I've never called a sex line before, my name is Shawn, what's yours" I had a hard time hearing him because he was whispering so I cranked up the volume of my phone and paused my move (man mystic river was good.) "Well, Shawn, my name is Amethyst but my friends call me Amy" I love that name. "What are you up to tonight"? I asked him. "Oh, I just got back from the bar and I am laying here with my cock out of the hole of my boxers" Great. I rolled my eyes. 15 minutes into the call I had to ask him to speak up. He did, unfortunately not what I wanted to hear at all. "I have to be quiet because my sister is passed out next to me. She drank too much." WTF? "Hold on" he said, so I did. "What are you doing I asked him once he got back on the phone. "I took my sisters panties off" he informed me. Oh Jeeeeeez, no he didn't. "What are you going to do with her panties" I asked him. "Nothing. I'm sticking my finger in her cus she's wet." He's lying. He isn't serious. Then "Will you listen to me while I fuck her?" I said okay, firstly because I didn't belive anyone was actually there, let alone his sister. I was proven wrong. He was fucking someone, I can't verify that it was his sister, but I can tell a wet pussy sound (gross but true) and I believed him. I disconnected, called dispatch and told them (we arent supposed to enact illegal things and incest is pretty illegal), and proceeded to log off. I'd had enough for one damn night!
© Copyright 2004 UTTER*KHAOS (tearsofapoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/856908-Journal-of-a-Phone-Sex-Goddess