*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/837828-Return
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #837828
finding a soul mate
In another time and place, they had met, and in that one night they shared a lifetime. But a lifetime was not enough. They tried to go on with their old separate lives, but the old lives were irrevocably changed. Time passed slowly, but their passion for one another did not cease. Even though they tried to stop contact, their thoughts were never far away.

One day, a knock came at her door. She was home alone on a Saturday night, just as she always was. Must be a neighbor, she thought.

When she opened the door, she gasped. It was him—all six-foot, blue-eyed, dark-haired inches of him.

“Hi,” he said.

“Hi yourself,” she said shyly.

“I missed you.”

“I missed you more.” She flew into his arms and he half-carried her into the apartment. “I must look a fright,” she said, stepping back.

“You are always beautiful to me, my love,” he said, gently brushing a stray strand of hair out of her face. She was wearing her lounge-around-the house attire: a pair of gray sweatpants and an old t-shirt.

She smiled. “You flatter me.”

"Not flattery. It’s the truth.”

“You look nice, too,” she replied. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a dark-colored shirt. Five-o-clock shadow stubbled his face, and it was all she could do not to tear his clothes off right there in the doorway.

“God, it’s good to see you,” he said, drawing her toward him. His hands were small and soft and she longed to feel them on her body.

“Not as good as it is to see you,” she whispered. Their faces were close together, and she pressed herself against him. She felt his need and knew that this time, there would be no going back.

Her hand caressed his face, and he leaned into her loving touch. “Mmmm... I missed that most of all.”

She smiled. “Most of all?”

Their eyes met and she could not tear her gaze away. Then their lips met, and a consuming fire coursed through them both.

Clothes were stripped off and they made their way to the bedroom, completely naked and vulnerable to the intimacy their souls would share. “Be gentle with me,” she breathed.

“Your wish is my command.” Kissing her lips first, he moved toward her hairline, then down her neck, then along her chest, then his flicking tongue found her nipple and she moaned at the passionate touch. She shivered and he continued nipping and licking her breast, at last finding the other and doing the same to it. His left hand roamed her body as they lay side-by-side on the bed in the darkness. Pushing her gently onto her back, he continued his explorations downward with his tongue, until he reached her secret center.

Moaning his name, her hands entwined themselves in his hair, encouraging his continued kisses. He strayed away, to nip her inner thighs, and finally returned to her hot wetness. She tasted like sugary honey to him and he began to ravage her with his tongue. Her hips thrust uncontrollably against his face, and she groaned low in the back of her throat.

He moaned in response to her excitement, his hardness slick and wet in his hand.

“Stroke yourself for me,” she commanded. He complied, continuing to ravage her with his tongue. She could not control her body as she let go of all the fear and pain and memories and just let her love for him take over. She began to shiver and shake and shudder as a huge orgasmic wave set her free.

“Yes, my love,” he whispered. “Come for me....” He continued to lick her softly and gently as the waves of pleasure coursed through her. Finally, the shuddering ceased and she was hot and cold at the same time. He smiled as she tried to catch her breath. “I certainly missed that,” he said, smiling.

“Mmmmm....” she muttered, still lost in the passion. He kissed his way back up her body, ending with a kiss on her lips. “That felt wonderful, my sweet.”

He smiled. “I imagine it did. I love to please you.”

“Now it’s my turn to please you.” Kissing him deeply, she moved her hand to caress him. He groaned as her hand took the place of his own hand. She began to stroke him slowly and teasingly, wanting to make him beg for her touch. “Beg me,” she whispered.

“Please, please touch me, make me come all over you,” he said, through clenched teeth as her hand teased him. “I’m so close.”

She smiled. “I can see that.” She stroked him harder and faster, and he seemed to grow harder in her hand. She rubbed her thumb on the sensitive head and he groaned again, shuddering. His hips thrusted against her hand with every stroke. His hands clenched the bedsheets as his body tensed. “Come for me, love,” she said.

“Unhhhh....” he moaned. She felt the hot wetness cover her hand, as his body jerked suddenly. He shivered and shuddered, and she was afraid she’s held him too hard.

“Are you ok?” she asked.

“Never better, my love.” He panted, trying to calm his breathing. “I definitely missed that.” Pulling her into a passionate kiss, the stickyness of their bodies seemed to glue them together.

“I love you so much,” he said. Closing his eyes, he seemed to be gathering his courage to tell her something. They reclined against the pillows and she had drawn up the sheet. Nestling against him, nothing else felt so right to her.

“What is it, my sweet?”

“I need you to be with me always. I cannot stand being separated from you. I know we both had responsibilities, but they are, for the most part, no longer responsibilities....” He trailed off.

She stayed silent, to see what he was going to continue saying.

“I don’t know if I believe in all that soul-mate mumbo-jumbo, but I think that you and I are two halves of the same whole. Without you, I feel bereft, sad, fearful, and lonely, and when I’m with you, I feel happy and alive and free. I...I was hoping you’d feel kind of the same way.” He looked at her then, but she could see the fear in his eyes—the fear of rejection.

“I’ve longed to hear you say those words to me, through all this time.” She smiled encouragingly. “Something brought us together, whether it be fate, I don’t know. All I know is that you love me in a way that I have never been loved. I shared with you just now something that I’ve never shared with anyone—my inner spirit. I told you long ago that I wanted to feel that mingling of spirits, and I think—no, I know—I have that when we are together.”

He took a deep breath and let it out. “Good. We’re agreed then.”

“Agreed on what?”

“That we have strong feelings for each other.”

She giggled. “Um, yeah, as if that wasn’t obvious enough.”

He chuckled. “I suppose...”

“So what do we do about it? There is nothing holding us back. The Abyss looms large in front of us, but what is worse: not being together or the unknown?”

“Just tell me what to do, and I’ll do it,” he said, caressing her face. They lay side to side on the bed, staring in each other’s eyes.

“I could never tell you what to do. You have to make that decision on your own.”

“You know I’d give it all up for you.”

“I know.”

“So?”

“So...”

“You’re afraid?”

“I’m always afraid. What else is new? It’s just that everything between us seems so perfect and wonderful and right that I wonder what will happen when we argue?”

He smiled. “Perhaps we won’t argue.”

“There’s always arguing. Sometimes I like to argue for the heck of it.”

“Arguing for fun is one thing. Constant bickering another. I’m sick of that. I had enough of that long ago.”

She nodded, agreeing. “Yes, I understand. I meant, a real fight. Where you want to kill me and I want to kill you because you didn’t put the toilet lid down.”

“It’ll never come to that.”

“So you say.” She grinned.

“So I know.” He returned her smile, idly toying with her nipple.

She gasped and moaned softly. “Tease.”

“You like it.”

“Mhmmm.”

“So what are we going to do?”

“You’re never going back, is what we’re going to do.” She rolled him over and sank down onto his hardened shaft. Rocking her hips gently, she said, “You're with me for always.”
© Copyright 2004 Cass--Autumn Spirit (keri5707 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/837828-Return