*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/777421-The-Naughty-Shopping-Trip
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #777421
Julie goes to a sexshop for her bf's bday, but finds a gift for herself -the shopgirl.
The store was quiet, which wasn’t really surprising since it was a Tuesday afternoon and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a busy sex shop anyway.

I’d come by myself. Normally, one of my best friends, Doreen or Lindsay, would have accompanied me, and we’d have giggled our way through the store. On rarer occasions, my boyfriend of two years, Max, would have come with me, and that would have been a slightly more sober trip, as we’d probably find the same dirty, silly things my friends and I had laughed over, but Max and I would fantasize about actually using them. Today though . . .

Well, our anniversary was coming up. Max knew me, and I knew him, and I knew he’d never plan a sexual anniversary for the two of us. He’d come up with something traditional – expensive, romantic dinner, flowers all over the place, maybe even bake us a personalized cake. Most likely, he’d have some sort of jewelry to hand over, and I’d fawn over it, sincerely of course, and then we’d “make love”, because that’s what couples do on their anniversaries.

That’s what we did on our first one, and it was beautiful, of course. I think I probably even cried a little. That’s what I called my anniversary, because, while I knew it meant a lot to Max too, I also knew that it was mostly done for me. That’s why I determined that for this one, it was my goal to make it as memorable as possible for him.

Which brings us to why I was traversing a sex store all by my lonesome. He and I were certainly no awkward virgins when it came to sex, and we’d experimented with just about everything I could think of, with the exception of bringing in extra people or specially-bought objects. That was why I was here.

We’d tried anal sex, of course, and it was one of the things that turned Max on the most. The only problem was, well, it hurt like all hell. It was a hot idea, I agreed, and I could fantasize about it all day long. But it hurt, and I could hardly get turned on while I just kept thinking, “And you’re causing me pain now,” and Max could hardly remain turned on while he kept watching my winces.

So, I’d valiantly decided to try and remedy this as a present for our anniversary. I was – deep breath here – going to buy a butt plug.

It was the most unsexy-sounding object in the history of sex toys, but I was going to go
through with it.

There was only two people in the store besides me, one being a large, balding man who kept staring longingly at the whips while only actually touching flavored condoms, and the other being a slender girl around my age who worked the cash register.

She gave me a smile and said, “Let me know if I can help you with anything,” right when I walked in, but, thank God, had left me alone since. She was pretty, maybe a few years older than my nineteen, and had dark, hennaed hair. Her jeans were skintight with a slight flare at the bottom, and she wore a black baby Tee with the sex store’s name printed on it in scarlet letters. It rose several inches above the edge of her jeans, exposing smooth, milky-white skin.

I tried to wait until the hefty man had left the building, but he was taking his time, fondling the condom packages and sneaking glances at the dominatrix outfits. Finally, after staring at the different kinds of lubricants for about fifteen minutes, I slinked toward the dildo and butt plug wall.

There were so many different kinds of butt plugs: long ones, short ones, ones that began with a tiny, round tip and slowly added larger, ball-shaped sections, ones that looked like little Christmas trees. And the rainbow of colors . . . I’d never considered shoving something in my rectum to be an art, but these people were clearly trying to make it one.

After the first awkward minutes, I calmed down a little and started actually examining the packages.

I’d finally chosen one – it was on the smaller side, bubble-gum pink, the sort with round globules that got larger with each one and a round pad at the end. I turned toward the register, relieved to see the store empty aside from me and the seller. I took a deep breath, crossed to the counter, and set down my soon-to-be purchase.

“Hi,” she said, picking up my brightly-packaged toy.

“Hi,” I said back, glancing around. It didn’t seem right to make direct eye contact with a person who was thoughtlessly handling something that was going to be popped in my behind.

“This it for you?”

Shoptalk for, “Don’t you want to buy anything else?” My eyes flitted upward for a moment. “Yeah, that’s it.” My gaze settled somewhere around her belly button.

“Are you sure this is the one you want?” She said it critically, her slightly-husky voice twined with meaning. Uncertain, I finally looked up.

“Why?”

“Are you sure you wouldn’t prefer one that vibrates?” Her delicate-featured face tilted to one side, and I nearly breathed a sigh of relief. She was just trying to upsell – a butt plug, yes, she was upselling a butt plug, but still. A sales maneuver that was not just a special sex store thing.

“No, I’m sure,” I promised, reaching into my purse for my wallet.

“Well, just hold that thought one second,” the girl told me, setting my toy back on the counter. “Let me just show you our newest model.”

“No, really –“

“Really,” she echoed, “it’ll only take a minute.” She turned, motioning for me to follow, and headed toward the lone fitting room that stood in a corner of the store that held ridiculous lingerie. Reluctantly, I obeyed.

“You know, I’m actually late –“

“Shut up and sit down,” she hissed at me, pushing me into the stall and locking the door. I stumbled back a step and landed, bottom first, on a large shelf that apparently served as a seat. Just as I was starting to feel panicky, she gave me a reassuring smile and a sly wink. “Don’t worry. I’m not a psycho.”

“Great,” I muttered, dryly, and she grinned.

“All I need is a moment of your time,” she said primly, sounding like a telemarketer. “I’m Darcy, by the way.”

“Julie,” I replied, still agitated.

“Well, Julie,” Darcy said with a smirk, “just sit back and take a look at our new product.” She turned away from me, and I could see just her arms as her fingers fiddled with the button, and I could hear the zipper ease down. I held my breath, stunned, as her deft fingers hooked onto the sides of her jeans and pushed down, revealing two flawlessly shaped globes and a skinny line of fabric between them – a mesh, violet thong. She bent over further, spreading her curvaceous cheeks slightly, and I could see a round, flat blue surface just over her asshole. It looked very similar to my newfound toy.

I almost gasped when she faced me. I’d found girls attractive before, but Jesus Christ. Her short black shirt was undeniably sexy over the tiny violet thong, which, by the way, was see-through, and I could see her entirely shaved – waxed? – pussy beneath the delicate fabric.

“Mine’s a little bit different than yours,” she told me, and tossed a small, round object in my direction. I caught it, confused.

“What’s this?”

“A remote control,” she answered, then eased closer to me. “Take my thong off and let me show you how it works.”

“I –“

“Take it off, Julie,” Darcy said firmly, and I knew that she knew just how badly I wanted to. I didn’t bother arguing again.

My fingers trembled slightly; I’d never touched another girl sexually before. But they grasped on each side of her flimsy thong, and shakily, I tugged it down, entirely revealing her pussy.

She kicked it off of her ankle and smiled at me. “Good girl, Julie.” She whirled around and bent over again. “Pull it out a little bit, sweetie. I want you to see how big it is.”

I wasn’t entirely sure where I’d left my boundaries, but I didn’t seem to care. She was sexy, gorgeous, and I’d never felt so excited just from looking at a person before. I wanted to do what she said, and I was determined not to think myself into not doing it. This was a one-time situation, a fluke, probably a dream. I went for it, gently grasping the flat surface and pulling backward. Darcy’s whole body shuddered at the motion, and my jaw dropped at the size of the butt plug.

It was maybe two inches in diameter for as far as I could see, which was only a few inches anyway. But that meant that quite a bit had fit up Darcy’s ass. I could feel my pussy get wetter at the idea.

“Push . . . push it back in,” Darcy panted. “Let me . . . let me show you how it works.”

Feeling horny and slightly playful, I pulled the plug out a bit further and had Darcy straining back at me. She loved having this thing inside of her. I smiled and obliged her, shoving the four inches I’d pulled out back in all at once. She moaned and threw her hands up on the door. “Oh, God!” she cried, then froze, trying to control her trembling body. “Okay . . . Julie . . . that remote control I gave you.”

“Yes?”

“See the little knob?”

I glanced down at it. A tiny knob slid over the controller. You could set it to Highest, High, Low, Lowest, or Off. I turned it to Lowest. Darcy’s behind began to gyrate, and a hushed buzzing sound filled the air.

A fucking remote-controlled vibrating butt plug.

I played with it for a while, my arousal getting me more and more into it. I never put the control to Highest, afraid it would push Darcy over the edge. I didn’t want her to climax yet. I wasn’t sure what I was waiting for, but I didn’t want her to come with a simple butt plug.

By the time I’d finished playing with the remote control, Darcy was doubled over, her hands clutching her ankles, her face flushed, her pussy juice dripping down her legs. “Hold on,” she panted. “Just a minute, Julie, hold on.”
“Okay.”

At my word, she straightened up, threw her hair over her shoulder, and tried to make a quick recovery. “Be right back.”

She returned a minute later with a dildo and some black straps. I stared at her blankly.

“It’s a harness,” Darcy explained, her tone urgent. “You know . . . a strap-on. Just put the fucking thing on.” When I still didn’t move – it looked a wee bit confusing – she groaned in frustration. “Here, just – I’ll do it.”

She quickly tugged my pants and plain cotton panties off, revealing my lightly-haired pussy. Driven by desperation, she helped me into the strap-on harness, then resumed her position. “Fuck me, Julie,” she ordered.

“Um, what?” I glanced down. It was bizarre to look down at my body – the familiar, full breasts, the reasonably flat stomach – and see a dick plunging outward. Particularly a bright purple one.

“Fuck me!”

“Right,” I said slowly. “I heard you, but –“

Darcy scooted backward, rubbing her pussy on the tip of the – my – cock. Her moans were throaty and wild.

I stepped back, feeling powerful. Now, that was kind of hot. “I want you to suck it first.”

She stood up. “Forget that. Fuck me now. I need it.”

I reached between her legs, and she relaxed, apparently thinking it was to pleasure her. Instead, I grabbed onto the butt plug and ripped it out, leaving just the end of it in her asshole. She cried out and tried to sink herself back onto it but couldn’t.

“Put your mouth on my cock,” I told her, gruffly. She would be my bitch. “Or you stay empty.”

“I will, I will.” She sounded frantic, and, with reluctance, I eased the fat toy back up her butt. “Ohh, my God. Yes, yes . . .”

Once she was full again, I turned the plug onto Low and told her to get onto her knees. This time, she complied, opening her mouth and licking her own pussy juice off of my fake cock.

I watched her head bob up and down for a while, feeling all-powerful and sexy and about to explode. Finally, I yanked her to her feet. “Bend over.”

She did, spreading those delicious cheeks again and giving me access to her absolutely soaked pussy. My mouth watered.

Now, the cock she’d given me was by no means small. It was at least nine inches, and thick. Nevertheless, she was so wet that with a slightly push against her hole, I’d slid all the way in.

The little bitch started to come. I rocked my hips as her body shuddered and barked at her not to fall, not to collapse, because she hadn’t pleasured me yet. Out of its own accord – I swear! – one of my hands reached out and slammed against her ass cheek, and I relished in the shiver that flashed through it, and the scream that pierced through her. I continued fucking her, tearing into her as hard as I possibly could, feeling the cock rock against my clit with every thrust. Her climax never stopped, never paused. Her body just racked with orgasm after orgasm until I finally caught up with her, joining her shudders with one last slam into her dripping cunt.

Then, and only then, did she finally slide down to the floor, that big butt plug still firmly lodged in her ass and vibrating away.
© Copyright 2003 SweetPea (jennasmooth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/777421-The-Naughty-Shopping-Trip