*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2329353-Outline-Of-My-Books
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Other · #2329353
The outline of my books for a brief description.
Outline Of My Books.

I have spent a long time creating and writing my books for man's future time and have used many subjects to cover them: so far there are thirty-one books in the series.
Mankind will become of grander understanding, knowing who Earth actually is, and have a clearer understanding of the Universe. Earth will be restored and man will advance to the age of love and peace. He will learn about our brothers and sisters in space and how he will make contact with them. Eventually, man will become used to living with his brethren in space. As his knowledge increases, man will become conscious of God and be guided by God, love God, and go into his future to the age of love and peace. Through this, man’s new energy will be invented (indeed just beginning now) and he will know how to use this grand energy to come for Earth's total reconstruction and restoration. My books cover man's progress into the new age and his grand knowledge to restore Earth and have an grand understanding about God and man's future evolution that will lead him to live in harmony with himself and Earth for as long as he exists on Earth and in the love for God.

© Copyright 2024 Bellevue (lily-ho at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2329353-Outline-Of-My-Books