*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2329328-Universal-Rivalry
by XJ-32
Rated: E · Short Story · Writing · #2329328
Just to see how trusting to be of writing.com about moon and sun godess

Solina
“Bored…I wonder what a star explosion would look like…?” Solina wondered, looking up in her slightly warm room inside the sun, she climbed out of her ‘little’ room and looked around. “Still alone, why wouldn’t I be?” Something buzzed inside her dress, “Now back to star explosion,” She told herself and sat on top of the warmish red sun, and faced the stars, she tried to force them together but failed, which confused her, since when do goddesses fail in doing what they want? Then again, she was the only goddess or god in the universe, so who should she compare herself to? Her dress pocket buzzed again so she checked it “What now Solvi?” she asked the little self-help sun, “I couldn’t help but notice that you tried to do something in someone else's domain” Solvi explained, and at the mention of another domain, Solina exploded with curiosity and happiness-quite literally, and accidentally made the sun she was living on at the moment went supernova, which instantly teleported her to another sun, but she barely noticed it, “THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE I CAN SPEAK TO!?” Solina exclaimed, “Well If you were to check on me every time I buzz you would know that, but hey, what do I know, I’m just the assistant,” Solvi said sarcastically, but Solina ignored her, “Quick, Solvi, where can I find this other god or goddess?”
“I never said it was a god”
“Are they a god?”
“Obviously,” Solvi says “They are in a solar system within the milky way, the one with the humans killing their planet”
“Well then,” Solina says with a grin “Guess I’m going to meet someone new today!” And then as the solar goddess usually does, she left the sun she lived on to explore, and with just the flick of a solar flare…


Lunariel
“Sleep huh? You, mortals, are so weird, I haven’t slept in 4.5 billion years'' Lunariel said, watching the mortals go to sleep for the day, her siblings then came beside her, “You’re so weird Lun’” Her brother Chaim said, lying down right above the earth, “Chaim’s right, why do you watch them all the time?” Her sibling Lyra asked lying on Jupiter, Lunariel just rolled her eyes at them, watching the peaceful blue planet, until Chaim pointed out a weird-looking solar flare, “What's that-'' Just then, Lunariel gets flung forward, “SO IT’S TRUE THERE ARE OTHER GODS!” The person on top of Lunariel yelled, ”Bye Lun’ nice seeing ya!” her siblings said at the same time, which left her to deal with the weird person, who started bombarding her with questions, “What's your name? What are you the goddess of, where are we?” The person asked, Lunariel shoved her off “Umm, who are you?” She asked, “Oh how rude of me! My name is Solina! I’m the goddess of the sun!” Lunariel was slightly irritated, especially when she noticed that this ‘sun goddess’ on top of her was making an annular solar eclipse, “Okay…I’m Lunariel, goddess of the moon, and my SIBLINGS!” She shouted behind her, knowing full well that they could hear her “Are the gods of the planets''
“That's amazing! I used to be so alone but now I won't be, I accidentally made my first sun go supernova and I decided to move from my second sun to this one!” Solina said eagerly, which irritated Lunariel “Um…who said you could move here?” Lunariel asked, annoyed that this random person thought that she could just move in, “Well since no one can do anything about it…” Solina started playfully, sensing her irritation “I can do what I want!” and thus, the rivalry began…


© Copyright 2024 XJ-32 (thirty2ndclone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2329328-Universal-Rivalry