*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2329242-The-Queens-Court-Ch-4-The-good-stuff
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · Romance/Love · #2329242
Lauren's a force to be reckoned with on the court, but with guys she's a fish out of water
That was the last straw. Lauren’s brain once again switched, bringing out her carnal side. She bit her lip, jammed her key into the lock, unlocked it, and threw the door open.

“Woah,” exclaimed Joshiro, taken a little aback. “You alright there, super st-”

However, Lauren didn’t give him time to finish. Instead, her hands shot out like the talons of an eagle; seizing his torso and powerfully snatching him up into a bearhug.

“Woah. Woah! Wo-,” he continued in shock.

Lauren ignored him and unleashed a barrage of kisses that left him speechless. She then stormed into the dark living room, effortlessly hauling her captive as if he weighed nothing, and unceremoniously dropped him down on to the couch.

Slay!

Joshiro was astounded and visibly frightened, but this only bolstered Lauren’s confidence. She’d been taught to capitalize on openings for years, and this one was gaping. With reckless abandon she pounced on him, landing on his lap with her legs spread around his, and wrenched the tight dress up over her head.

RIP AND TEAR!

Not missing a beat, she tore his pants open, sending the button flying. Suddenly, a thick and marvelous billy club of a cock sprang out from between Joshiro’s legs. Finally, this made Lauren pause briefly. She’d seen plenty of porn in her day, but this was her first look at the real thing. It was purple, and veiny, and pulsing with precum. On top of that, it was a good deal larger than anything she’d seen in the videos. However, that only gave rise to a deeper sense of urgency within her, and as she scanned it in the pale moonlight coming in through the adjacent windows, she let a hungry snarl.

Dinner time!

In an instant, she wrapped all ten well-manicured fingers around the baton, sending shivers all through Joshiro beneath her. He’d been staring her up and down, eyeing her sculpted physique in sheer awe, but this sent his eyes rolling back. Deeply satisfied with the response, Lauren then slid off of him, tightening her grip for support as she lowered herself to the ground. He bucked his hips and gave a low moan to the sliding of his sheath. However, Lauren was determined to him to no quarter. Without warning, she suddenly opened her mouth as wide as it would go, and clamped down onto to him, sending him into a squirming frenzy.

“Oh, shit,” he choked out, as she began to bob rhythmically. “Wait! Hold on! Stop!”

However, Lauren did not stop. Instead, she mercilessly continued her onslaught, taking him deep into her throat, and sliding up and down his shaft like a woman possessed. She could hear his toes scraping madly against the soles of his shoes as his legs flailed wildly.

SLAY!

This went on for what felt like ages, much to both of their pleasure. In truth, it probably could have been over in a matter of seconds. However, was Lauren determined to draw it out as much as possible. It might have been her way of dealing the massive amount of stress she’d endured that evening, or maybe this was just her true sexual nature. She wasn’t sure. The only thing on mind her was an overwhelming lust that bordered on sadism. Unfortunately, she knew it couldn’t last forever.

Okay, now give him the good stuff.

As she felt him beginning to shudder uncontrollably, she lowered her tongue all the way down to the base of his shaft and ran it up its full length one final time, sucking with extra force when she reached the head. Suddenly, he let out a guttural moan so loud that she was sure it alerted the neighbors.

*Bang! *

A heavy load of semen erupted from him like a geyser just as Lauren released him with a loud pop. It hit her face like a gunshot instantly soaking her in it warm and sticky wake. Loads and loads of it continued to spray in torrential pumps over the course of the next couple of minutes. Lauren was deeply satisfied. However, from the look on Joshiro’s face, she could tell he was in a whole different realm.

YAAAAS! Slay, queen!

They spent the next few moments in silence, both catching their breath as they recovered. Then Lauren got up, retrieved a towel from the bathroom, and returned. First wiping herself and then him clean. She wanted to ask him how he felt, but it seemed unladylike. So, instead so just stayed silent, until suddenly her stomach gave a growl so loud that it shocked both of them.

“Sorry,” she whispered breathily. “I never got a chance to eat at the restaurant.”

However, at this point Joshiro had finally recomposed himself, and was now wear wearing the biggest grin she’d ever seen. With a look of pure smugness, he rose his nose up high and affected a horrible French accent.

“Well that just won’t do, madame. Lead me to the kitchen and we shall see what I can... extemporize.”
© Copyright 2024 Metaza the Zapper (metaza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2329242-The-Queens-Court-Ch-4-The-good-stuff