*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2329023-BSF-Kids-Lesson-6
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Children's · #2329023
Rev. 3:7-22, Luke 24:13-31 God always keeps His promises
God Always Keeps His Promises



Scripture:Revelation 3:7-22, Luke 24:13-31

Scripture Verse: “Those whom I love I will rebuke and discipline.” Revelation 3:19a

God’s Attribute: Faithful. God always keeps His promises.

Main Truth: Jesus helps His people love and obey Him.

Story: “God Is listening, God Is listening, to each word I say, God will hear me, God will hear me, each time I pray. Our hands we fold, our heads we bow, so we can talk to God right now. Thank you, God, for loving us. Thank you for loving Ruth, and for loving Naomi, and for loving Boaz” …,” name each child. “Thank you, God, for Your holy book, the Bible. Amen.” Hold up the Bible. “Does anybody know what book this is? This book is the Bible. The Bible is God’s word and it’s the truth. ‘The Bible is true, the Bible is true, and everything the Bible says, the Bible is true.’”

*AsteriskB* “Jesus’s friends were walking.” Hold up picture of two men.

*AsteriskB* “Jesus came and walked with them.” Hold up picture of Jesus.

*AsteriskB* “Jesus told His friends about God’s plan.” Lean forward, look children in eye.

*AsteriskB* ”Jesus explained that God always keeps His promises.

*AsteriskB* ”Jesus helped His friends love and obey Him.” Sing “O is for Obey.”

*AsteriskB* ”Jesus helps His people love and obey Him.”

*AsteriskP* Questions: 1) What is this book? This book is the Bible. 2) Who always keeps His promises? God always keeps His promises.

*AsteriskG* Bible Verse: To God Is so Good. “The people Jesus loves, He corrects and trains.” 3X “Revelation 3:19, Revelation 3:19.”

Songs: Pray. “God, thank you for giving us happy songs. Amen”

*AsteriskV* Intro: Pass out Bells. “Let’s sing about how good God Is.” God Is so Good.

*AsteriskV* Intro: Pass out shakers. “Jesus wants us to obey Him.” Trust and Obey.

*AsteriskV* Intro: Pass out ribbons. “Let’s sing about praising God.” Praise Him, Praise Him.

Quiet Time: Blanket, lights out, Jesus Loves Me. If we have a globe, sing He’s Got the Whole World. Sing GOD’S got the whole world.

Large Muscle Time: If You're Happy And You Know It, marching.
© Copyright 2024 Whiskersandhersisters (whiskerface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2329023-BSF-Kids-Lesson-6