*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2328089-5-Reasons-Why-Your-Kids-might-Hate-You
by koko
Rated: E · Article · Parenting · #2328089
"If you never heal what hurt you, you'll bleed on people who didn't cut you."

Sometimes, parents think that it's just them who are hurt or in pain ,without realizing that their little behaviours can influence their kids,that have nothing to do with our past and pains. Here are 5 reasons why your kids might hate you:


1.You Don't Litsen to Them:
You only think that it's only you who are carrying alot on your shoulders(No doubt you are) but it doesn't mean that your kids are living a smooth life.


They are new to this life, traumas, pain, struggles and deserve someone to litsen to them but you just ignore them saying that"You dont even know what pain is" leaving them feel unheard or neglected.


2.You Shout at Them:
If you're shouting at your children, well you got your answer why your kids might not come to you anymore.


What you think might be respect is exactly them getting scared by you. Shouting creates fear and distance in any relationship. This "shouting" creates a sense of hate in your innocent children


3.You Don't take their Mental Health Seriously:
As the time passes by, mental health issues are arising.Dont get susprised but if you don't behave well with your kids, it might result in your kids getting depressed or anxious.


But sadly these days parents only make it worse by saying "There's nothing wrong with you"or "You're just tired, stop making excuses".


4.Financial Pressure:
You giving financial pressure to your kids by saying that "Get a job" is already pressurizing and overwhelming.


Instead, just put yourself in your kid's shoes, you've been in the same situation where u didn't get a job, faced with failure etc. pressurizing won't make things easier, it will make it harder for you to bond with your children in the long run.


5.Toxic Home Envoirment:
If your'e someone who always fight with your partner and always argue,well think again because you might be giving your children some childhood traumas.


If you really have things to sort out do it in a healthy way so that your kids learn something from you.Fighting will never make things go well, it will never solve a problem it will create one.


Conclusion
In conclusion, all i have to say is, love your kids. Show them you love them, tell them that you love them. Let them do what they want, let them chase those dreams.It will make you happy in the end anyways. Will it make you happy to hear one day that your kids are crying in their room because they hate you?

© Copyright 2024 koko (dijay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2328089-5-Reasons-Why-Your-Kids-might-Hate-You