*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327816-Greetings-and-Salutations
Rated: E · Essay · Other · #2327816
An introduction in the simplest form.
How do we greet one another upon meeting for the first time,when everything and everywhere seems new and fresh? First,let me introduce myself...I am Terrelyn. I currently reside in the Midwestern US. I first learned how to "narrate" or write about my story ,under the guise of an English assignment,back when I was in 8th grade. The teacher gave the class the assignment ,hoping that we would understand the applications of proper grammar and syntax.(punctuation)


Unbeknownst to me ,this "assignment" would enable me to express myself,in ways ,that otherwise were not possible at the time.

Over the span of several decades,I dabbled here and there ....L do recall a particular instance,in which the "pen was mightier than the sword". It centered on my heartfelt grief over the behaviors of particular people who,by all intents and purposes,one would hardly suspect that they were capable of such against another person who did not deserve it...one word describes it in a passive-aggressive sort of way...."bullying".

No,they did not "beat" this person with fists,but they might as well have....I am no stranger to the physical or other types of this behavior,brought about by people who do not look the part ,but certainly ACT it! It was because of that ,I chose to write about what I loved,and what I hated....What I loved was the spirit of the man I would defend,but what I hated ,was the den of vipers so close in the same room....


The ending to that story ,was that he vipers thought they "won" by ridding themselves of this person whose only crime was being .....different! As this man left ,he told me not to worry......for he made peace with HIS choice.....


I hope that this "introduction" is worthwhile ,and beneficial.

© Copyright 2024 theOCCowgirl (terrelynw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327816-Greetings-and-Salutations