*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323692-The-Spore-Futa-TF
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2323692
While at work, Nellie's body undergoes some drastic changes thanks to an alien spore.
One late evening, as the sun began to set, a small meteorite slowly approached the Earth. By the time it breached the planet’s atmosphere, it was streaking across a starry night sky. Anyone who witnessed the meteorite’s arrival would be forgiven for thinking it was a comet.

Of course, the so called comet was in fact an alien organism.

As the organic meteorite came closer to striking the ground, it slowly broke apart. Thousands of tiny, hard to see, dark green spores were scattered into the atmosphere. This event went unnoticed however, as most of the alien spores perished before they could find a suitable host.

All except for one, that is…

xxxxx


It was 12 o’ clock at midnight.

In an unnamed office building at an unspecified metropolis, a slightly chubby office lady got up from her seat. With a yawn, she began a series of stretches to relax her sore back. After feeling some satisfying pops, the office lady headed to the nearest coffee table. Pouring herself a drink, she took a small sip before heading to the elevator.

Setting her destination to the 12th floor, she got in and enjoyed the quiet elevator tune. Once she heard a familiar ding, she walked out and took the stairs to the roof. Putting on some ear buds, the office lady made herself comfortable on a nearby bench.

This was Nellie, a 27 year old office worker.

A night owl, Nellie took a night job at a local business firm. Each night, her job consisted of sorting the emails that the company received. The job paid well and it gave Nellie plenty of free time during the day for her own interests.

As Nellie quietly watched the night sky, she failed to notice a small green spore slowly drifting towards her. It landed right in her coffee cup, quickly sinking into the dark brew.

Nellie, none the wiser, took another sip from her cup, unaware of what she had just let into her body…

xxxxx


10 minutes later, Nellie returned to her cubicle, fully refreshed from her coffee break. As Nellie dove back into her work, the alien spore in her stomach began to spread across her body. It did not take very long for the consequences to manifest themselves.

A few hours after her break, Nellie started to feel a little strange. A warm, unpleasant feeling had spread throughout her torso. Rubbing her stomach a little, the chubby office lady assumed that the coffee brew was at fault.

But as the minutes went by, the warm feeling grew stronger…

Nellie was forced to lean on her desk as a very unpleasant pressure formed between her legs. Just as she was thinking of accusing herself, Nellie suddenly felt a pop between her legs.

Something had grown there…

Nervously, Nellie reached down with her right hand. Pushing against the fabric of her slacks, Nellie felt something small and squishy in her private region. The office lady let out a startled squeak as she immediately recognized something that did not belong there.

Did I just grow a freaking dick?!

There was only one way to confirm this…

Jumping out of her seat, Nellie rushed to women’s restroom. Rushing into a lone stall, she unzipped her slacks and pushed them down. To her horror, Nellie saw a small bulge in her panties.

There was no denying it…

Oh crap! That IS a dick! WHY is that THERE?! What do I do?! What CAN I do?!

As Nellie quietly panicked in the restroom, she suddenly heard footsteps. A LOT of footsteps.

“Hey Nellie? Are you okay in there?” one of Nellie’s female co-workers asked.

Another concerned female voice piped in, “Yeah, we heard you squeak before you suddenly ran to the restroom! Is everything okay in there?”

Suddenly remembering that she was not alone, Nellie forced herself to calm down. Gathering her wits, she answered in the most relaxed voice she could muster.

“Y-yeah! I’m fine! I just had to go pee!”

After a few more reassuring promises, Nellie’s coworkers left, assured that she was all right.

But Nellie wasn’t…

Almost as soon as the last female co-worker left, Nellie felt that unpleasant pressure again. Once again, the pressure was right between her legs.

“No! Not in here! Please!” Nellie hissed.

But it was no use. Pushing down her dick, Nellie tried to futilely resist whatever change that came next. Something new sprouted. With a slight plop, a new weight was added to her panties. Looking down, Nellie was once again left palled by the sight.

Reaching down, the office lady’s fingers grasped something baggy and very squishy. If she didn’t realized before, Nellie now realized that something was very wrong with her body.

Those are testicles…. Oh god, I grew a pair too!

Pulling her panties down, Nellie finally got to see her new “additions” in all of their fleshy glory.

The first thing Nellie observed was her dick. It was covered in loose tanned skin that contrasted with her own fair skin. Thankfully, it was small. Unless someone knew what to look for, Nellie could probably hide her new member with little problem.

Cautiously lifting her dick, Nellie turned her attention to her newest addition. Just like her dick, her girl balls were covered in tanned, albeit smooth, skin. Again, it looked like they belonged on another person. Had Nellie been looking just a little bit closer, she would have also noticed the deep green veins beneath the tanned skin...

Relieved that her new privates were still small enough to go unnoticed, the office lady put her pants back on and left the stall.

Okay there’s definitely something wrong my body. But I still have to finish my shift. Once I’m done, I’ll get this thing checked out first thing in the morning. Just gotta hold out until then.

Unfortunately, it was too late for Nellie...

xxxxx


Nellie had let the spore gestate in her body for too long. The organism had spread all across her body. Once it was firmly rooted in her system, it began some more drastic changes. Using Nellie’s brand new testicles, it began to pump massive amounts of testosterone and other alien fluids into Nellie’s body.

Within minutes, Nellie’s sexuality was overwritten…

As Nellie took yet another break that night, the chubby woman leaned back on her chair. She felt, odd.

Ugh… what now?

Spinning her chair around, Nellie let her mind wander. Just as she was about to get up for some more coffee, she saw her boss, Ms. Alice, walk past her cubicle. As the blonde bombshell walked right past her, the chubby woman got a good look at her huge ass.

Flustered, Nellie turned around, trying to take her thoughts off of Ms. Alice’s body. But Nellie found that she couldn’t.

Her thoughts were invaded by perverse fantasies of her boss. Nellie imagined herself sinking her fingers into the blonde bombshell’s huge ass. She began fantasizing about what it would feel like to put her head between her humongous hanna-badonkas.

What the hell is wrong with me?! Why am I dreaming about fucking my boss?! I’m a GIRL! I like GUYS! ...right?

With her mind anchored back to reality, Nellie made one last horrifying discovery. She was rock hard. A huge tent had formed between the chubby woman’s legs. Her cock had grown so large that it tore apart her panties and it was only just barely contained by her slacks.

OH GOD!!!

“Godowngodowngodowngodowngodowngodown…”

Nellie desperately tried to push down her raging boner, but not even both of her hands could keep it down. After what felt like the longest, and most painful minute of her life, Nellie’s girl cock finally calmed down. The chubby woman let out a sigh as her dick slowly shrunk into a more manageable size, until it was just a bulge in her slacks.

Nellie’s brief moment of respite was soon broken however…

It’s that warm feeling again! I can feel it in my stomach!

As Nellie wondered what would happen to her next, her stomach abruptly growled. Without warning, all off the fat near her waist just sunk back into her torso. Bewildered, the (formerly) chubby woman felt around her waist with her hands, but her gut was gone.

…. I lost weight?

Before Nellie could even process what had just happened, she felt an unpleasant pressure in her chest and hips. Looking down, Nellie watched in awe as her breasts began to grow until they literally tore her bra apart. Her new Triple D sized breasts pushed against the fabric of her white shirt, visible for all to see.

As Nellie’s breasts grew, so did her hips. Her thighs grew larger as they put on additional flesh, causing her slacks to start tearing at the seams. All of the fat in Nellie’s stomach had been “redistributed,” in a manner of speaking.

Suddenly sporting uncomfortably tight clothes, Nellie did the only thing she could think of and ran away.

Well, she tried to.

Her change had not gone unnoticed by her co-workers. In a flash, Nellie was surrounded by a group of concerned women, wondering why Nellie suddenly had a bombshell figure.

Or why she had a dick…

As Nellie broke down crying, trying to explain everything, the warm feeling from before returned with renewed intensity.

She curled down on the floor, moaning painfully as her body began changing for the final time. Her loose hair took on a dark green shade. As it changed color, Nellie’s co-workers watched in shock as it grew longer, wilder, messier... until it looked like a forest of curls was flowing from Nellie’s head.

At the same time, Nellie’s curled form began expanding. Her shirt, her slacks, everything started tearing apart as Nellie’s body grew larger and put on muscle like a seasoned athlete.

Lastly, Nellie’s “gifts” grew one last time. Her already erect girl cock grew longer, until it reached an impressive 9 inches in length. Her testicles swelled in size until they were the size of golf balls. As they grew, Nellie let out spurts of cum that she had been holding in.

Nellie’s co-workers could only watch in stunned silence as shy old Nellie turned into a tall, bombshell amazon with the biggest dick they had ever seen in their lives.

Nellie, of course, broke down crying.

All of Nellie’s coworkers immediately rushed Nellie, covering her huge figure with their coats. Some of them tried to console the her, others started combing the green forest of curls that was her hair.

It was an odd sight...

“T-Thanks, guys…” Nellie sniffed. “I just feel so wrong! I grew this stupid thing, and now my body has changed, what am I supposed to do now!”

As Nellie let out all of her grievances that day, her dick subtly leaked a powerful pheromone into the air. As seconds went by, the women around Nellie slowly began to feel attracted to Nellie…

Just as Nellie was calming down, her boss suddenly grabbed her hand.

“Everyone clear out! I’ll handle this!” Ms. Alice announced. With varying degrees of disappointment, all of the co-workers complied and left the building. Just before they all left however, the boss made one final announcement.

“Anyone speaks about what happened here, and you’re fired!”

Just as Nellie was about to thank her boss, the blond bombshell grabbed both of her arms.

“You, me, bathroom, NOW!”

Not wanting to upset her boss, Nellie did as she asked. Her bare feet touched the cold hard floor, yet it strangely didn’t bother her. Looking into the mirror, the formerly chubby woman could not help but wonder how this had happened. As she was playing around with her green curls, Nellie suddenly felt a pair of warm soft hands grasp her cock.

Hands that did not belong to her…

“M-Miss Alice?! W-what are you-?!”

“Shut up and relax.”

The bombshell’s fingers dug into her flesh, touching Nellie’s meat rod in all the right places. The green titan began moaning as she felt great pleasure between her legs, pleasure that a girl was never meant to experience. Her boss suddenly squeezed her balls, and Nellie let out a spurt of cum.

“Ooooh~!”

“You like that, don’t you Miss Nellie?”

The green titan could only coo in pleasure. In response, Miss Allie picked up the pace. Her fingers raced across Nellie’s shaft, causing untold pleasure. A strange pressure built up in Nellie’s dick.

She held it in for as long as she could, even as she started leaking thick white semen through her cock. Finally, it was too much, Nellie let it all out. As her cock exploded with untold orgasmic bliss, Nellie released a loud moan of pleasure.

Meanwhile, the blonde bombshell that was her boss could only stare with hunger at her discharge.

“Service me Nellie. Come to my house every Saturday and I will give you a bonus. Refuse and I’ll fire you.”

And that was how Nellie married her boss...
© Copyright 2024 Futalovin (futalovin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323692-The-Spore-Futa-TF