*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321194-Rock-Leaf-Sharp-Rock-Eep-Wins
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2321194
A fun vore story where Eep and Dawn from the Croods.
Eep= yellow

Dawn= blue

Both Eep and Dawn= green
Ugga= red

Eep, and Dawn are “out gathering food”, at least that's what they told their parents, but actually they're just having a girl's night out, exploring the woods and goofing off. Eventually they reach a tree while they remember how to play a game Guy told them about called Rock, Leaf, Sharp Rock.

After recapping the rules they play a few times and each time Eep wins, “HOW DO YOU KEEP WINNING” Dawn says in an impressed yet annoyed tone, “I’m just that good” she says all smug “but this game is starting to get boring, how about we add something to it” Eep ask Dawn.

“WHAT!!!” she says excitedly.

“Well how about the winner eats the loser” she says with pride

“like, rips them to pieces, like a bearowl” Dawn says confused thinking it's a joke

“no, like the winner eats all off the loser”

“Even the bones?”

“I mean, when you eat prey whole, typically the bones go with the.”

“Wait, you said whole, like swallowing someone whole”

“yep”

“Wait for real, is that possible”

”Yep, once swallowed a whole chicken seal”

“Wow, I could never do that”

“Well, we will have to see”

“Ok you ready”

“Oh U-u-uh yay I’m ready” Dawn says shyly kinda liking the thought of being eaten

“ROCK, LEAF, SHARP ROCK, GO!!!”

Dawn does Leaf and Eep does Sharp Rock

“Ha, I win” Eep says excitedly

Dawn’s Heart sinks, “O-o-oh no” Dawn says with little sincerity, Then Dawn says

“SO WHAT DO I NEED TO DO!!!” excited as can be.

“Man it's like you, excited, to be eaten” Eep says smugly

“W-w-hat N-no I don't” Dawn replies

“Well then this won't be fun”

Eep grabs Dawn and opens her maw, pieces of meat are found in her teeth, saliva dangles down, her teeth are crooked and sharp, her maw makes a bear maw puny and cute in comparison. Her breath smells like morning breath times 10. Her tongue is meaty and powerful, it looks like it could lift a boulder. In total, her mouth looks more like a monster's mouth than a girl mouth, and Dawn takes notice of it.

“OH MY GOODNESS, HER MOUTH IS GORGEOUS” she thinks to her self “And HER BREATH IS, GAG* DISGUSTING, BUT SO ATTRACTIVE” Dawn thinks to herself

“Ok, let me just do the hard stuff, you just need to take off your clothes”

“O-o-ok”

Dawn gets naked and allows Eep to do her stuff

Eep licks Dawn, savoring her flavor, she tastes like tropical fruit.

“Oh, you taste like fruit”

“Well, I did use this thing my dad made calls Perfume”

“Well, it tastes REALLY GOOD!”

“Oh, T-t-thank you”

“Well bottoms up”

Eep grabs Dawn and shoves her head into her mouth, Dawn is kinda scared by her monster-like maw and breath but even though her teeth are sharp they are not cutting her just slightly poking her, but even though her tongue is rough, powerful and sticky but also comforting. Dawn’s head quickly disappear into her tight throat. While Eep does savor her flavor, her body disappears quickly. Eventually, dawn face gets to her stomach, it seems completely empty, there looks like there might be a rock in there, but that's about it, how a rock got there, who knows. Eventually, all that's left out is her feet and while Eep scarfed down most of Dawn’s body, but when she gets to her feet, she can't help but savor them longer than the rest. She licks and slobbers all over that, causing Dawn to squirm and giggle, but eventually swallows them, using her finger to follow her feet sliding down her neck. Eventually, Dawn goes into the fetal position and relaxes.

“WOW, you taste way better than a chicken seal”

“Well, thanks, I guess”

“Um, your stomach is getting tighter”

“Well that's just what my stomach does to food, is squeezes and contracts its meal until it's gone”

“O-o-oh ok”

“You like this, I know do”

“W-what no I do… ok I do, I love being eaten by you, I LOVE YOUR MOUTH, I LOVE YOUR BREATH, I LOVE YOUR STOMACH, I LOVE YOUR…”

“OK, Ok, calm down, I have full mastery of my stomach, so I can make this fun”

Before Dawn can respond, Eep’s stomach massages her and Eep starts to swing and jump through the trees, causing Dawn’s new home to shake around like her stomach as control over her, yet the stomach also is being controlled making Dawn feel puny, which she loves. Eventually, juices flood in, so Dawn gets covered in juices, she even swallows some which burns her throat. After a few minutes of moving through the trees as Eep lays down and rubs her stomach, causing it to squish into Dawn.

“Was that fun or what” Eep says with vigor.

“That felt so good”

“Well I can't just keep you alive forever, so should I crush you with my arms or my stomach to crush you”

“Arms please, but do it slowly”

“But that would hurt?”

“Please, I want to be dominated”

“Ok fine”


Eep slowly squeezes her arms to squeeze her stomach, causing Dawns arms to snap like pretzels and making her squeal in pain, releasing her mistake she tries to tell Eep to do it quickly.

“O-ok, PLEASE MAKE IT QUICK, I CHANGE MY MIND”

“Sorry, you said to make it her”

“N-no please *sob* stop *sob* it hurts” Dawn begs and cries to which unfazed Eep as she found the bulge that were her legs and slowly crushes them, she also punches her stomach breaking one of Dawn’s ribs. Eep then gets up and starts to swing through the trees, causing Dawn intense pain. Eep was going to keep this up forever until she misses a vine and falls to the ground stomach first, crushing dawn and turning her into a bloody pulp and bones.

“Ah man, I wanted to keep this going, oh well” Eep goes up a tree and rest as her stomach shrinks and digest this meal.

"Uuuuurrrrpppppp, oh that was nasty”

When she wakes up, her stomach slightly bulges, but her boobs and butts are quite a bit bigger.

“Oh Dawn, I didn’t know you were so clingy, but I don't mind” Eep fells her stomach rumbles and goes back home, she finds a compost bin and empties her remains in there. Eep finds Guy and gets his attention.

“Hey guy, how do you like my new sexy body”

Guy stares in awe and they go to a bedroom for some fun

Aftermath (warning lots of shit)

Dawn wakes up and while she can see and feel she can't smell or taste, she looks around and sees poop and bones and realizes what is happening, she is shit, literally. She is glad she can't taste or smell but is freaked out about not being able to move, but before she can do anything she is picked up and plopped unto a tree, the last thing she sees is someone watering her down, causing her to fade. She once again wakes up and sees she is a banana, guess it's better than being shit, well at least she thought it was until Eeps mom picks one and takes it to her room, to Dawns terror

“You know you little guys taste good, but you feel a lot better”

“What” Dawn thinks to herself, all of a sudden Ugga shows her hairy pussy and shoves the banana in and out, causing Dawn mass joy. After, she cums all over Dawn and shoves her into smelly mouth and sucks on Dawn’s new banana form until chewing her up and swallowing her. Whenever she reaches her stomach, she lands on a pile of mush and is process into shit to repeat the cycle over and over again).
© Copyright 2024 Orangewithlegs (vore457 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321194-Rock-Leaf-Sharp-Rock-Eep-Wins