*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320294-October-7-Terrorism-Antisemitism
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Non-fiction · Biographical · #2320294
Exiled Canadian. I fled my country due to abuse & harassment. Seeking asylum/work in NYC.
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/pSJphwLmRf6zUmCr/?mibextid=xfxF2i

❤️ this initiative you have started about collecting testimonies and other information surrounding the events of October 7 and the related rise in antisemitism and its connection to Islamic terrorism and countries who embrace that ethos. I definitely have content to upload and share. I had a lot more stuff on my X account, but they banned me for my "violent speech" as it goes against their community guidelines.
Funny how they allow the Ayatollah of Iran (and other obvious terrorist associates and sympathizers and actual White Supremacist Neo-Nazis) to freely disseminate blatant lies and antisemitic content, but one post from me at the Academy Awards account reminding them of what feminism truly means on an international scale and I get banned—instantaneously. I posted about it on my Instagram. They denied my appeal and never responded to my emails either.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C4XGJu3NKAi/?igsh=djhvYmlkdnc2Z2pp

Unfortunately, I believe this also ties into the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging practices that have been adopted and implemented in governments, corporations, and other non-governmental organizations around the world—especially in Canada, the USA, and many Western European nations. While I am sure this started off as an initiative to positively help minority groups who are otherwise ignored and discriminated against in countries around the world, particularly Indigenous peoples, it has been ultimately hijacked by Islamic discourse. Also, the way it has been implemented into our parliamentary infrastructure, and even our law courts, has ended up with a system that is exclusatory to Jews in particular.

From my experience working for the Government in Canada, specifically in British Columbia (BC), it is just a bunch of pomp and show to make the government look good on an international scale. This "new system" of Inclusion does not translate to effective supports and much needed infrastructure on the ground in Indigenous communities. Their treaty rights and land claims often go unrecognized, and even their informed consent gets overlooked as it is not frequently or appropriately sought out by developers, consulting firms, governments, and their affiliated organizations and Crown Corporations unless they battle it out in court.

To further back up my testimony above, I would like to share what happened with me while working for Emergency Management BC/Government of BC/Public Service Agency of BC (which is a corporate entity that is affiliated snd partnered with TelUs communications on many things related to the operations of the Government of BC—they even outsourced the payroll for all their employees to TelUs so you have to deal with TelUs for your public/tax-payer funded renumeration. Payroll used to be done by separate groups of public servants for each Ministry, but now it's under one umbrella—serviced and run by TelUs)

Anyhow:
I added an Indigenous land acknowledgement to my email signature—which is encouraged across all provinces and sectors of the Government in Canada. My acknowledgement was in support of the Jews being Indigenous to their traditional homeland of Israel. I was told that my statement went against the BC Public Service Agency Standards of Conduct. I argued that their Standards of Conduct are biased and exclusatory towards Jews and I refused to remove my statement. I was told my refusal to remove my statement was insubordination. I refused to back down and retract and remove my statement so they suspended me and performed an investigation in which I had multiple meetings to discuss my non-compliance with their standards. I continued to argue against their biased standards and refused to retract my statement and support for the Jews as an Indigenous minority group whose traditional homeland is Israel—as a result, they terminated me.

This was, and still is my email signature at the bottom of this comment here. I recently added the Persian to further show my support and solidarity with women's rights on an international scale, the fight against terrorism and authoritarian rule in Iran and the rest of the axis countries—and to show my support for all the political prisoners, activists, and others around the world who continue to advocate for freedom and democracy, and to stand up and speak out about human rights abuses, violations of charter rights, and other crimes against humanity, often at great risk to their lives and their livelihoods.

Chantelle Marie Smith
I acknowledge Israel, and the entire city of Jerusalem, as the traditional and unceded homeland of the Jewish people who have lived on the land since time immemorial.
#StandWithIsrael 🇮🇱❤️✡️
❤️‍🔥✊️ زن زندگی ازادی ✊️❤️‍🔥
متحد علیه دیکتاتورها
متحد علیه تروریسم
متحد علیه اپارتاید جنسیت

Please also see these entries for further details.

Antisemitism under the guise of community and belonging:
https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2319918-20-April-2024-Community-G...

More details on my abusive ex-husband, whom I was involved with for 18 years. Also some extra details on other abusive exes. I wouldn't trade the limited freedom I have now for a return to the abuse and violence I endured under his "loving care" for anything. No amount of money, "benefits", or anything else will ever entice me back to "life" in Canada, the "true north strong and free", or to my ex-husband.

https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320142-Domestic-Violence
© Copyright 2024 Crystal Dragon (chantellemarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320294-October-7-Terrorism-Antisemitism