*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320144-The-Demons-treat
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Death · #2320144
Warning!: Vore, Fatal Digestion, Disposal ( scat ), Gorey Digestion
Hi! Thanks for deciding to read my work! this is the first work i have/am making on here so please, don't be to hard on me!
That aside, i hope you enjoy this little story i made here!
( Also just to add if you do not know what vore is or don't like it please refrain from reading further )


This story begins at 3pm after work you were just on your way home from a long shift in the offices and were pissed of as usual you were used to it by now it went by the same
You come in at 6am and go home 2:50pm and arrive 3pm its become the same bland routine to think when you started your job you were excited about it.
You miss those times but it cant be changed now so it didn't really matter.
You’d unlock your apartment door before sluggishly walking in and dropping on your couch to relax for a bit as you heard a noise from another room in your house. “Huh? what was that noise…” you tensed up as paranoia hit you, you began to worry, what if someone broke in? what if they had a weapon? you decided to shake the feeling off and go back to relaxing before not long after a crashing sound came from the same room causing you to jump up and grab something to protect yourself with. “IS SOMEONE THERE..?” you called out. “I-I HAVE A WEAPON..! SHOW YOURSELF..!” you continued the door off the room began to creak open as a sort of pink red-ish mist began to spew out off the room followed by a tall horned figure with a tail engulfed in the exiting mist. “w-what the fuck… what are… you…?” you starred at the figure as the mist began to slowly fade revealing a tall handsome guy with pink horns that faded into a pale pink at the tips and a tail to match he had fluffy looking black and white hair a Pink and a Purple eye with tight cat like pupils and a pair of pearly whites that were shaped like fangs you took some time taking in his form he was well built had nice long legs and was muscular but not in a bulky unattractive way not that everyone would agree with that but he was stunning he had milky pale skin and his eyes where mesmerizing as you took in his form you began to notice his eyes had locked onto you a grin you had to admit was attractive played over his lips as he than began to spoke in a gorgeous deep voice “Well Well Well… this isn’t exactly where i wanted to end up in but this’ll work too, Greetings Human i am Xeno.” you were at a loss for words as you ran your eyes across his body once more taking in his mesmerizing voice as you began to stutter out a sentence “I..i am Mason” you managed to stamper out timidly your shorter not as well built form caught in his gaze as he spoke again. “Well Mason…” he began looking at you with a spark in his eyes that seemed to be a bad omen but your attraction to his looks and voice made you completely uncaring about that even though your mind should be and was telling you to be wary to do something since he practically broke into your house and wasn't human at that you couldn’t bring yourself to do anything but look at the well built man in front of you timidly most likely even blushing as he looked down at you with his piercing eyes.”Have you ever considered being… i don't know.”He’d chuckle temptingly “Someone else's Lunch?~” your eyes widened in shock as you starred at the tall male “w-what..?” you stuttered out as he looked at you.”Like i asked ever considered being someone else's lunch?~” You were almost to shocked to reply “O-Of course not that isn’t even possible..!” He hadn't taken his eyes off of you at all as his gut groaned suggestively “Well what would you think about being a Demons treat?~ because i would like the idea a lot..~” He licked his lips leaning toward you causing you to back up a bit “I-i what?… I’d never even dream of being eaten i don't want to die!” you said “Awe well that’s a disappointment i was really hoping for a willing meal this time.. oh whatever” He suddenly jumped at you restricting your arms to your sides as he looked down at you his gut letting out a hungry growl as your form squirmed in his grip “L-Let me go! Im not edible!” He laughed.”Oh but you are!” as he said so he began to open his maw wide enough to fit your whole head as you figured out soon enough as he stuffed your head into his maw running his tongue across your face enjoying the salty slightly sweet flavor of your skin as he ripped your shirt off of your body beginning to swallow sliding your head into his awaiting throat which tightly hugged your face but didn't struggle taking your head in at all as he slowly made his way over your squirming form looking over your exposed skin as he ripped of your pants shoes and socks slowly inching your wriggling body further and further into his maw enjoying your useless flailing as your head reached his gut and almost completely filled the fleshy sack as more and more of your body reached the end of its journey the tight fleshy sack squeezing and constricting you forcing you into a fetal curl position as your feet slipped into the gut it would rumble around you and soon after you’d hear the Demon that had just devoured you let out an enormous satisfied belch “UUAAAARRRRHHPPP~” He chuckled “excuse me Mason. you really hit the spot~” you began to squirm in his tight gut as best as you could which wasn't really much due to the tight space being rather great at constricting your relentless movement.
your movement did gain a reaction from the demons body most likely not the one you wanted though as it churned and groaned quietly around you as acids began to seep into the demons stomach around your wiggling form as this happened you could feel your devourer sitting down on what was most likely your couch and begin to caress your squeezed form gently “Have fun in there alright? you’ll have to become a bit less solid before you can move any further into my digestive tract~” he said causing you to wiggle some more as more acids began to seep in greeting your affords as the parts of you that had already touched the acids began to tingle the acids kept rising for sometime only spreading the tingle across your body as the parts that made first contact with the acids began stinging painfully causing you to hold back screams and your breathing to fasten as your devourer kept rubbing your fleshy prison from the outside some more time passed the demon constantly rubbing at your fleshy prison as you felt your skin than muscle and more of your body melt off of you dying the acids around you a green-ish blood red the rancid smell of melting and burning flesh burning your eyes and nostrils as you realized that even your bones weren’t being spared by the digestive organ that your trapped in you were in agony screaming and wailing in unimaginable pain as your organs began to sag out of your lower upper body as there was nothing to keep them in place anymore as his digestive tract began melting away at your as you eventually passed out from blood loss your devourer enjoying every second of your agony until the wiggling seized “Ah gave up already?~ let my guts claim you like a good meal~” inside his gut your corpse kept melting away the smell of blood mixing with acids growing stronger and stronger though no one was left alive to smell it anymore as his gut began to crush up whatever hadn’t melted yet breaking your bones and turning your once timid form into an unrecognizable meat soup not even leaving your bones spared as your melted goop form began to be sucked up into his intestines as the demon decided to lay down and rest enjoying the feeling of your soupy form traveling through him being drained of nutrients and liquids of all kinds as your soupy form began to slowly become more and more solid again before being packed into his colon as a solid mushy soft-ish brown mess after hours of torture in his guts your now solid-ish form began to get ready to finally be let out again as he woke up to a slight pressure in his bowels “ah guess my meals done” with that he got up and went to look for your bathroom finding it rather easily sitting his still well built form onto what was once your toilet which now doesn’t have an owner anymore to begin releasing what ever was left of your body. He let out a soft grunt as a few turds began to tumble out of his anus looking like any other turd though they were rather large the longer he shat out your remains the bigger they got eventually reaching the size of his whole leg as a long incredibly disgusting smelling fart followed after atleast half an hour of shit that was once you. Xeno got up and whipped his anus before urinating onto your remains which were now only his festering shit inside a toilet were they belonged after he was done pissing he took a good look at what he had made off you “well look at that not even a bone fragment or hair left in there! looks like you were meant to be food afterall well that aside i should send shit like you were it belongs!” with that he flushed watching you swirl away into the sewers were you now belonged as you were turned into nothing but the remainders off just another regular meal anyone could have eaten after that he washed his hands and returned to where he came from not even bothering to remember you to him you were just another insignificant meal and you proved his point by exactly turning out like one without trace that you were once human for all that matters you could have been nothing but some cake based on your remains the only thing that was out of the ordinary was the fat you left for him to work off.
© Copyright 2024 RenzyFrenzy (renhatverpennt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320144-The-Demons-treat