*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2182479-Bubble-Butt
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2182479
Gum isn't always good for you. Contains butt inflation.
"Oh, neat!" Susan said to herself as she found a new flavor of gum sitting on her shelf. She didn't remember buying any gum, but it was possible that someone had just left it there at her last study group. She slid a piece out of the container and popped it into her mouth, nodding in satisfaction at the flavor. She couldn't quite place what it was, but it was good.

While chewing her gum, Susan did her homework. She was a pretty alright student, though she had problems focusing. She loved to chew gum while she worked. She preferred different flavors for different subjects, but was just a fan of the candy in general.

As she chewed the gum absentmindedly, she blew a small bubble. She was pretty good at blowing bubbles, though she didn't want to get her hair covered in it right this second. However, when she blew that bubble, she felt odd. Her pants felt a little bit tighter than usual. She didn't think about it too much and went back to work. However, when she blew a larger bubble later, she felt her pants get really tight. Turning to look, she almost dropped her gum when she saw that her butt had grown slightly. She stood up and walked over to her body-length mirror, trying to see just how much bigger she had gotten. She blew another bubble, not thinking about it, and yelped when she saw her butt grow with the swell of the gum bubble.

A few thoughts went through her head, but the first was that she should take her pants off. She locked her bedroom door and made sure the windows were closed and the curtains were drawn. Then, she turned and looked at herself in the mirror, and blew another bubble, watching her butt expand. Each cheek was currently the size of a volleyball. With another bubble, they grew to one-and-a-half volleyballs. Susan's underwear was beginning to get tight, but she kept it on, wanting to see if she could burst through it. She tied back her hair, excited now, and went back to the mirror. She chewed furiously and blew a huge bubble the size of her face, quickly popping it as she saw her butt rise to the size of two balloons. Her underwear was ridiculously tight, and Susan knew she was close. Carefully, she blew bubbles that were large but small enough for her to see past, and kept increasing the size of her rear. Finally, her underwear snapped off, vanishing into the chasm between the two perfectly round beach balls sitting on her waist. She ran a hand over her new body, marveling at how tight it felt. It felt as though it was full of air. She was pear-shaped at this point, but turning around and looking at herself, all she felt was lust. She wanted to get bigger.

She sat down on her bed and blew a huge bubble, feeling the air push her upwards. She blew more and more and more, until she couldn't touch the floor. Her cheeks were each the size of a beanbag chair, but were still firm with air. Susan stuck the piece of gum on her nightstand and lay on her front, feeling the pressure of her ass push her into the bed slightly. Truly, this was the best gum she had ever had.
© Copyright 2019 immatura (immatura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2182479-Bubble-Butt