*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2182477-Jelly-Belly
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2182477
My first attempt at writing expansion, featuring Jello. Don't like don't read
Jenna sat down at her kitchen counter, scrolling through her Instagram feed. She stopped when she saw a news post. "New Jello and Water Challenge", it read. The challenge was to eat four boxes of jello and drink four bottles of water without stopping. Always one for a challenge, Jenna laughed. "Forget four. I'll do eight, no, sixteen!"

An hour later, she had returned from the store, and had carried her case of water and shopping bag full of jello into the kitchen. She had decided while driving that she would at least try to drink the whole case. She was excited to see what it would do to her stomach.
Sitting down at the counter, she opened each water bottle and lined them up to make them easier to drink. She did the same for all the different flavors of jello she had bought. She dreaded eating all the strongly concentrated jello powders, but was already determined to complete the challenge.

Sitting down on her stool, she gave herself the count of three, then grabbed the first box of jello. It was hard getting it all down, but soon she figured out how to swallow it without coughing. She kept going until all twenty four boxes of various jello flavors were gone, then looked down at herself. Already, her stomach was a little bloated. She knew the next part of what she was going to do would be the hardest, but would yield the most results. She grabbed the first bottle and began to chug. She felt the water pour down her throat and into her stomach, which gurgled as the water mixed with the jello powders. She kept drinking, only stopping every few bottles to catch her breath. Her stomach swelled outwards, stretching with the water, going from a slight pudge to basketball size, and it kept growing as she kept drinking. She was amazed it didn't hurt as she felt her stomach press against the counter in front of her. She pulled up her shirt as her stomach became the size of a small beach ball, not wanting to tear it. As she reached the twentieth bottle, she had to scoot herself back, as her heavy stomach was keeping her from reaching the counter.

As the last sip of water ran down her throat, Jenna swallowed hard to keep everything down, then turned the attention to her stomach, which looked like she had swallowed a globe. She rubbed it gently, shaking it back and forth. The jello powder mixed with all the water she had just drunk, and she felt a little sick. She pulled herself off the stool, stumbling a bit at the weight that was now in front of her. She looked like she was nine months pregnant, and she felt like it as she waddled over to the couch, carefully sitting down, spreading her legs to let the couch take the weight of her enormous stomach.

"A little nap won't hurt," she thought to herself as the exhaustion from her challenge fully hit her. She leaned back and quickly fell asleep.

Jenna woke up a few hours later, yawning and stretching. She went to sit up, but was stopped by a solid pressure from in front of her. Looking down, she noticed that the jello inside of her had solidified. Her stomach was firm, but had a little give to it, and wiggled as she leaned it back and forth. She rubbed her huge stomach and moaned to herself at just how good it felt to be this big. Even though it was heavy, and she didn't have any clothes that fit her, she was proud of herself for completing her challenge. She wondered what would happen if she had even more jello on top of what was already inside of her.

The trip to the grocery store was awkward. A sports bra had made Jenna's shirtlessness a little more acceptable, though didn't stop people from staring at her as she selected her items. Her stomach swayed back and forth as she walked, jiggling like crazy. She had to hold it with one hand to stop it from bouncing around too much, though she had to admit she loved the way it felt. She hoped she could look like this forever, though she knew this was only the beginning. The only other thing she bought from the store was an even larger maternity shirt.

Once she got home, Jenna repeated the process of lining up and consuming the jello and water. She could feel the jello inside of her wiggle around as it met new components, and though it felt odd as her stomach swelled away from the already solidified lump, she knew it would only be just a bit longer. Her stomach went from a globe to almost a cylinder, as she went from looking as if she was nine months pregnant to looking as if she was pregnant with twins, or even triplets. She rubbed her stomach with one hand as she chugged, noting that her mouth wasn't the only thing getting wet. Her stomach swelled and stretched until she had to sit sideways at the counter, and it showed no sign of stopping. Gravity eventually took over and her stomach started to slouch downwards, and she worried that the stool might not hold her much longer, but she finished her second round without much fanfare. She walked around, swinging her massive stomach to mix up everything, then went upstairs and lay in bed. Luckily, she could still reach below her stomach, and the way it jiggled as she vibrated with pleasure only turned her on even more. Once she had finished more than once, she lay with her stomach on her lap and scrolled through Instagram once more, moaning to herself a little more as she felt the jello harden and her stomach go from being full of water to being full of jello.

Jenna's stomach was now as long as she was tall, and incredibly soft yet firm. She wished she could reach all of it, but she rubbed what she could. She was in absolute heaven, and knew she would be doing this again once the effects wore off.
© Copyright 2019 immatura (immatura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2182477-Jelly-Belly