*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2180463-My-nightmare
by Latoya
Rated: ASR · Other · None · #2180463
Life in the eyes of a devoted wife & mother
Married 14 years. Together 16. 1 adopted son. Then your hit with separation papers. He wants a divorce. You supported him through a major life change, a 10 year military career, 3 affairs and many infidelities. But you were always there. You survived a cancer diagnosis. Suicide attempt. Bipolar. Schizoaffective disorder and the list goes on. But...you never let him see your pain. Your fear. You gave up your career. Your entire lifes
work. Everything you knew. Or thought to be true anyway. You're on your own now. It's you and your son. Both lives forever changed. What do you do? You take your son and go home. Back to the state your family and friends are in. But you realize that while you were gone...life went on for everyone else. While you were living a lie, everyone else was doing them. Changing. Your friends...not really your friends. Your family...caught up in so much drama. So again, you are alone. You have your son...but you long for the love that you've been yearning for for so long. The passion. The safe feeling. The feeling that everything will be alright. Peace. You're run down. Weak. Your world has been turned upside down yet again, but you are forced to be strong. Happy. Independent. For your son. Your body is so tired it becomes sick. Here we go again. As if being bipolar and seeing and hearing shit isnt enough. Now, colitis, pancreatitis and NASH. they say these are alcoholic diseases, but you dont even drink. But wait...theres something wrong. Doctors are missing something. Something is seriously wrong and you cant figure it out. Last time you felt like this, you had cancer. And so the nightmare begins.
© Copyright 2019 Latoya (lmilana1127 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2180463-My-nightmare