*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2154212-Porn
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by TONY
Rated: 13+ · Article · Educational · #2154212
Eight Effects of porn addiction
Eight reasons why porn is a big minus

That the world is crumbling is not a secret anymore. People are justifying what was frowned upon by many a scholar. What was seen as men`s issue is now our society has become the human race. With the increased access to internet through the mobile phones, people; both sexes can freely download the blue movie.
But really, what are the real effects of porn in our day to day lives? Just like alcohol, indulging into porn watching is disastrous. From violence, to consumption of more illicit substances, this addiction cannot be less harmful than the users seem to justify. But it`s just... a movie, photo and romantic novel! Yes it is, but the effects outdo all the "benefits", if any, which exist in the phantom world. What does the Bible say about all this? Matthew 5:28 says, "But I tell you that anyone of you who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart." First things first, the effects of porn in the society.
(a).Changes our attitude in that one CANNOT be satisfied by their spouses.
Porn turns one to nearly a robot. They need a stimulant; porn, to get aroused. Unlike matrimonial sex that is catalyzed by mutual love, the porn is greatly influenced by the need to have an orgasm like the porn-star you watched some time back. Getting intimate brings back those memories, making one to compare their spouse with that particular model they adore. This drives one to this greater problem.
(b). Reduces the time one can last in bed
One of the main aims that the porn actors aim at is climaxing. This is reciprocated by the viewers who care less about their soul-mates satisfaction as long as they ejaculate. This becomes a burden to ladies, who feel used. They weep in their beds, when alone; praying that their husbands, or boyfriends change, show them affection and last longer in bed. Many of the men see sex with their wives as a way of relieving themselves and not enjoying themselves. They penetrate ladies in angles that make them ejaculate as soon as possible. This leaves the ladies feeling used.
(c). Porn affects output
Porn usually affects people`s output, be it in studies, workplace or the family. Most of the addicts of porn end up performing poorly in whatever field they are in. Students fantasize about how their teachers/tutors would look naked. A guy will be blindly looking at the teacher explains a concept; end result? Their performance goes south. An employee gets a letter warning them that they ought to change, following a series of poor results. Their boss takes the hard decision to fire them. Those who choose the path to self-employment are not any better. They find themselves at the center of controversy. They objectify their clients/customers, making the latter look for alternatives due to the harsh treatment they receive.
(d). Masturbation Diet
Those who opine to porn being harmless are the major recipients of after-shocks of porn. Porn is mainly accompanied to masturbation. The more a person watches porn, the more they masturbate to that porn. Masturbation becomes their daily routine, and if they don`t jerkoff any single day, they become "ill". They grow to a point in life that they are not afraid of doing it anywhere. They use the power of "lube and palm" to do the magic. They do not see the sense in turning their mates on, since they can get off by themselves. This leads to the problem below.
(e). Withdrawal and irritability
A good number of people that watch porn tend to look lonely. They also become easily irritable and as a result turn violent. Being addicted to porn makes one to withdraw from the company of their peers. They tend to be on their gadgets much of the time, hiding behind some gospel song or a soothing song that they love. They use this as the main tool to hide explicit content. When their closest members confront them over any issue, however serious it is, they lose their temper. They could even turn violent to the point of assaulting them. This is one of the ways the addicts use to escape the real situation feasting on them. The biggest issue that results from this withdrawal is suicide. A study shows that porn addicts are more likely to commit suicide than those who are not.
(f). Ruined Relationships
Porn addicts always think about "me". They have no concern over what others feel, as long as they get to their ultimate goal, climaxing. They tend to break any relationship that could ruin their relationship with porn. Just like a drunkard gets attached to his bottle, so is porn. When a woman finds their man watching porn, they feel shattered. The same case with men. They feel that they are not good enough for their partner. Husbands start seeing cheating on their wives as sexy. This becomes too much for the wives, and when they can`t take it anymore, they move out.
(g). Extreme Sexual Acts
Porn users start engaging in bizarre activities to satisfy their sexual fantasies. They force sex on their wives or girlfriends, which is rape. They form the mindset that they own their wives fully, they can have sex when they want it and no one should stand their way. Extreme cases arise where the man forces extreme adventures the woman is unwilling to engage. Such include gangbangs or even anal penetration. The woman ends up totally messed up and above all, crushed from inside. A woman confessed to being forced by her husband engaging in anal without lubricant, which saw her hospitalized for two weeks.
(h). Delayed Ejaculation
Delayed ejaculation results from extreme masturbation which interferes with the nerves and blood vessels on the manhood. The nerves and vessels are destroyed and their sensitivity is reduced. This makes them have sex for long periods without getting to climax. This affects their self-esteem and as a result end up leaving the relationships or worse, getting violent.
As seen in the above effects, porn is just like doing drugs, pulling you from an achiever to a villain. But there is hope. The Bible in Matthewv5:27-30 Jesus said," If your right eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell." It does not matter how many years you have lost to porn, just know there is hope ahead if you decide to stop.
Porn is ugly, although the models try to justify it with the smiles behind the cameras. When two bulls fight, it`s the grass that suffers, and in our case, it`s the viewer who suffers. It is the time to start opening up and declaring a porn-free society.
Overcoming this addiction is not an easy thing, but through God, nothing is impossible. Ready for the next big thing; Porn is a total lie?
Let`s interact in the comments below.

© Copyright 2018 TONY (peter2017 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2154212-Porn